With another knife in his heart, Li Cuiyu didn't even want Aunt Qian to stop talking, and could only tell the driver, "Let's go to the Meng Group, I'm Yi'an's mother and Meng Heng's wife, so Shen Yan won. What can I do with such a game, I'm going to talk to my son about the blind date."

Speaking of this, Li Cuiyu suddenly smiled and said, "Even if Shen Yan wins, my son will not be with her."

Aunt Qian "Meng always wanted to be with Shen Yan, but"

"Stop talking."

"Good lady."

Aunt Qian stopped talking and Li Cuiyu felt much more comfortable, but another thought, she seemed to continue to let Aunt Qian take care of herself. Suddenly Li Cuiyu wanted to say something to Aunt Qian, but in the end she didn't say anything and didn't dare to speak anymore. I won't go out with Aunt Qian next time.

At the end of the song, Lu Yunchen took the microphone and took a step forward, "I only learned about the match between Shen Yan and Li Xin today, because these two are Xianlu audition players, I just want to come and watch the game." At this point, Lu Yunchen frowned, "But I only learned during the game that Li Xin asked other people to help, so many people would vote for Li Xin for the guests."

The audience who thought this way were very quiet and silent.

Lu Yunchen smiled in the sun, "Then I thought about it. My fans wanted me to cooperate with Shen Yan, so I came to help."

The fans of Lu Yunchen in the audience screamed, and they liked that Lu Yunchen was kind to them.

Shen Yan lowered her eyes and smiled at what Lu Yunchen said. She didn't know if Lu Yunchen thought that way, but she felt that Lu Yunchen came here to help her. After all, Xianlu audition draft did not care about this matter, nor did they repost Weibo, they only need to reap the benefits of the fisherman, so if it is not to help himself, Lu Yunchen does not need to come.

Waiting for the fans to finish screaming, Lu Yunchen continued, "But this is a game, so I hope everyone voted because of Shen Yan or Li Xin, not because of me and Wei Chen, who voted for whom." The microphone in his hand was returned to the staff, and she nodded to Shen Yan.

Li He is stupid. This is what he thought of.

Wang Peng looked ashamed. This is the top traffic. As Lu Yunchen said, his fans would only envy Shen Yan. If a vote is required in the next game, Shen Yan will definitely win.

"No loss is top-level traffic." After finishing talking, Wang Peng glanced at Zheng Rou who was still shouting crazy for cheering, and stopped talking.

"What should we do now? Lu Yunchen has said everything we have to say. We will go up and say something, and if he says that, the audience will vote for Shen Yan, especially those who vote for Shen Yan for Lu Yunchen. They would say that they voted for Shen Yan not because of Lu Yunchen or because of Shen Yan." After Li He finished speaking, he quickly thought about what he would say to Li's heart.

Li Xin said to herself "I lost, did I lose?"

After thinking about it, Li He hurriedly said, "For a while, you just say you quit the game, don't say anything else!" He kept watching Li Xin agree to himself, and then he was relieved.

The next step is for the audience to vote. There are a total of 1,000 votes. When the audience comes, everyone on the scene will send a vote and wait until the end of the game to let them vote. Some fans who didn't have votes shouted that they would vote for Shen Yan. Shen Yan sang beautifully.

"Shen Yan sings well!"

"Yes, vote for Shen Yan, not for Lu Yunchen, but for Shen Yan to sing well."

"Shen Yan first!"