On the third floor, they didn't want to join forces to speculate. Those who won said they didn't care, and those who lost won't retire.

The fourth floor makes sense. If it is hype, neither of these two people would like to fan.

Shen Yan on the fifth floor, you must win, we are waiting for you to become an inspirational girl, and we have cooperated with our male **** many times with an 18-line identity.

In the front row on the sixth floor, the peanuts and melon seeds are on the bench, waiting for them to play. But I am curious why they want to compete.

I don't know on the seventh floor. The two men won't compete inexplicably, and the stakes are still very important to them.

Waiting for them on the eighth floor.

Anyway, the ninth floor waits for tomorrow's game. If anyone loses, he won't quit the game, hehe, I will refuse all the TV series, movies, variety shows, etc.

After the meal, Zhou Ruo sent Shen Yan home, just because Zhou Ruo was worried that Shen Yan was nagging with Shen Yan all the way, and when Shen Yan returned, she still felt a little bit unfulfilled. Shen Yan can write a summary of what she said, anyway, no matter what she said, the meaning is always expressing, what if you lose, whether you can win, do you need my help.

Zhou Ruo "Why don't we have a chat?"

Shen Yan "Sister Zhou, you all light up your nagging skills, don't worry about me, I can win." After finishing speaking, she waved to Zhou Ruo, and Shen Yan got out of the car.

After dropping the car window, Zhou Ruo shouted, "You go to bed early at night, and you will be in good condition tomorrow."

Shen Yan waved her hand, "I see!"

After returning home all the way, Shen Yan directly washed it, and then she was thinking about the next day's competition. She planned to sing. If it wasn't for her love of acting, Shen Yan might now make her debut as a singer.

At the same time, the Meng family.

Li Cuiyu paced in place excitedly, "Shen Yan is going to play against Li Xin, and she will quit Xianlu audition if she loses. It's really good news." After that, she told Aunt Qian, "We will get up early tomorrow and go see her. The game, by the way, you first find out where they are playing, I will definitely vote for that Li Xin."

Aunt Qian "Madam, how do you know that Shen Yan can't win, what should you do if Shen Yan wins?"

Li Cuiyu""

"Go and find out where the game is."

"Good lady."

Now Li Cuiyu only waits for Shen Yan to lose. After all, she can't move Shen Yan. When she thinks that Shen Yan will withdraw from the Xianlu audition draft, Li Cuiyu wants to laugh.

When Meng Heng came back, he saw Li Cuiyu's excitement. His first reaction was whether Meng Yi'an had agreed to a blind date, or how could Li Cuiyu be so happy. Thinking about this, he asked casually. Meng Heng is not in a hurry about this, because he was single at the age of Meng Yi'an.

"Blind date, what kind of blind date?" Li Cuiyu remembered the blind date after she finished speaking. She said, "Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow."

Is this forgotten? Meng Heng suddenly felt that he had cheated his son, so he went upstairs silently without a word.

After dialing Meng Yi'an's phone, Meng Heng coughed and said, "Your mother may want to talk to you about a blind date the day after tomorrow."