Kill together

I love my alley kills. You can play with your victims, like a cat. I do not like cats but I do like their tendencies. Foolish humans they'll never give up. And I know what they're gonna do, it is all so very predictable. I grab my two knives. The big guy ball his fists, he believes he can beat me. Well, I understand I am quite slim and elegant, I do not seem strong. "You really think you're gonna hurt me with those flimsy bended knives." he says with a smile and I roll my eyes "these "flimsy" knives are karambits and they are efficient in killing idiots in my opinion."

 He tries to punch me I barely have to duck I grab his arm and use my knee to break it. "You're too slow." He tries to punch me but instead punches a wall. I smile. I'm bobbing a punch when he yanks me on my hair. I curse between my teeth. I should've worn it in a bun. I stop playing with my food as a cat would say and stab him under his armpit. I grab his throat from behind and grab my knife "fuck you" I slit his throat. His blood floods over me. I'm a little disappointed I couldn't put my new boots to use. It's quite exquisite actually, they have several blades you can use when you pop them out. It begins to rain I wipe some blood off my face and look up. The rain taps gently on my white shoulders and wets my blackish long hair. My leather jacket has retractable sleeves. I push a button inside the jacket and they pop out again. I do not want to catch a cold. I see some people on the streets. I light a cigarette, When I suddenly hear

"hide!!!! The memitim has arrived" a young boy is pointing at me. I walk towards him he's frozen by his fear. I pet his head and whisper very quietly "pointing is rude" before I jump unto one of the roofs. I run over the roofs. The shops have neon signs and there's plenty of music and cars and ships everywhere. I arrive at my starting point. I put on headphones and get in a futuristic fighter jet. I use this for swift kills. I need to work a little more today, it's a busy day. I smile, what a pity for all those people.

I walk through the streets of Brussels. I have an appointment with a guy under a false name and I'm waiting for him at a construction site. I inhale and my mouth fills with red smoke from my cigarette. When an old-timer drives up to me. "Sorry for the delay mister Smith," he looks at me, "Is there a problem?" I ask and he shakes his head "I just expected you to be more umm how do I say this sensibly?" "Less asian?" I ask and lift my eyebrows. "Don't worry most people are surprised, my mom was asian, don't worry, I feel very European." I smile. "So tell me a little bit about the deal" he answers

"look, it works like this, I get the money, you die" I say and take out the metal whip I had in my long coat. "What??? who are you?" "I'm a no one" I say smiling "look, they'll never match DNA, because my DNA changes every hour, I have no idea how that's possible though, my fingerprints have been melted off. I'm no one. you'll never find me unless I want you to." He is stumbling back and grabs a metal pipe to defend himself. "You are cù sith" I smile "as I live and breath, which YOU won't be doing much longer." I hear something crashing in a distance and as a reflex I look when the guy strikes me down with the pipe. My hat falls off and reveals my long white hair. He starts to run up a staircase attached to a half demolished building. I run after him while I curse between my lips.

"I thought that Asians were supposed to be good at all those weird king Fu things" he says when he arrives in top. I grab a pole and swing around it and land right in front of him "who said I wasn't? By the way I didn't come here to be hatecrimed two times." I grab a handgun from it's holster. "You're not worth my energy. You know being good at kung Fu is such a stereotype, kung Fu isn't even the proper name, you know which stereotype does fit with me? That we are effecient!" I shoot him thrice in his head, his body falls off the building. I call someone "job done, come clean up"

quite an old one but I do have some good backstories for the two. I wrote a little intro for it.

being a hitman is harder than you might think. On two sides of the world two people deal with similar problems.
*****
I would never have thought how exhausting this proffesion was. I ask myself if it's worth it but in some way I always feel that this is my destiny in the end. And if I feel the adrenaline rush in the field I know this is the job I was raised to do.
*****
We are humans too, you might think we're heartless but we're not. We cry, we mourn, we fall in love. We are humans, I hope.
*****
what do you choose? country, family, honour or love?