~3~

I woke up, looking at the time; 3 AM, I took too long of a nap again. I laid in bed trying to pass the time and fell asleep once again.

I woke up once again and got ready for school. Nothing today was particularly special. It was just like every other day.

I went to school and simply sat at my desk, I needed to make friends ASAP but talking to people was definitely NOT my strong point.

class started and everything was normal I don't know why, but today just felt depressing and draining. I didn't want to talk to anyone nor do anything.

I want to lay in bed and cry. I want to cry about nothing.

I fidgeted with my pen in class, debating if it was worth it to stab my teacher with it, and how many years in juvy I would get for it.

I obviously didn't do it, but it was a thought.

I sighed, paying attention to what the teacher was saying once again.

"There will be a presentation and the partners will be picked randomly."

Are you kidding me? The last thing I want to do is a presentation! I don't even know anyone in this class other than Kaido and Saiki.

"The people I call will come up and draw a name. The person you pick, will be your partner."

I watched people get up and grab a name, I hoped to work alone.

"Y/N L/N"

Wow. Well, I got up and grabbed a name and looked, Kusuo Saiki, Just my luck.

"Everyone go to your partner"

I no no wanna :( I frowned, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, so I got up and walked to him.

Hello

He nodded in response. well, this was going to be something. I looked at the board to see what the presentation was even about (I was not paying attention)
Countries. hm, interesting! and I guess the teacher picks for us!

"Y/N L/N, America"

Well, it's going to be kind of easy, no? I smile to myself and start on the paper essay

~~~~

I get to the end and put my pencil down and looked at Saiki for approval.

Work cited?

Fuck.

I didn't think about that, I looked at Saiki slightly panicked, he sighs and looks at the paper

Uhm... let's go to the library!

Saiki nods and we both get up and head to the library.

~~~~

We both sat down, and got to work. well at least he was working; I was bored and didn't want to anymore and started doodling, not paying attention to anything. I ended up drawing Saiki because I thought he looked funny

 I ended up drawing Saiki because I thought he looked funny

(HAHHAHAHAH)

I ripped it out of the paper I drew it and gave it to him with a cheeky smile on my face

Really?

He looked at me and took the paper and placed it on the table and eventually we (me) decided to go back to Saiki's house to work on it some more, we got up and started walking.

wait!!

Saiki looked at me confused; but I walked back to the table and took the small piece of paper and put it in my pocket

for memories~

I chuckled as Saiki had a completely straight face which made me shut up in embarrassment. You make a slight sad face and go on your phone to listen to music

~~~~

I finally got to Saiki's house and said hi to his mom and went up stairs. His room was really neat! well.. kind of what you expected.. I sat on his bed

Soo....

Saiki got to work while you sat there silently staring. This kid makes me uncomfortable. I'm going to go to the bathroom and do whatever in there.

I got up to go to the bathroom and quickly realized, I have no idea where the bathroom is. I walk back into Saiki's room

So.. where's your bathroom?

I awkwardly smile at him, waiting for a response.

Turn right, to your left

SUCH A BORING RESPONSE!!! UGH! Well, you go into the bathroom to simply lipsync to some random songs, what a vibe! (I 100% do this on a regular basis 💞)

I go back into his room and sit down back on his bed.

You done yet??

He nodded

I'm bored.

Leave?

Do you have anything to do here?

Video games.

What type of video games dude??

Minecraft?

Hmm.. Let's play!

I smirk and wait for him as he gets everything set up, he hands you a controller (Xbox becuz idk Playstation or Nintendo)

We both played minigames until we (I) got bored

I'm bored.

Ok

Bye!

I got up and left knowing there was not going to be an answer back.

bye.

He said it quietly and was barley heard by me. I smiled, this made it my 'life mission' to befriend him.

~~~~~~

PLOT!!! PLOT!! PLOT PLOT PLOOOOOT
kind of short chapter but... YOLO!!