Chapter 4 (SA1)

Começar do início

Sonia: Uh, I think you mean Hydro-City.

Tails: It's pronounced Hydrocity!

Sonia: It's a city submerged in water! Hydro-City!

Sonia and Tails stopped in their place and turned to look back at me.

Sonia and Tails: (Y/N)! You agree with me, right?!

(Y/N): I-I don't even know what you two are talking about.

I felt everything start shake and a cracking noise could be heard, echoing throughout the room. I looked over and saw the giant ice stalactite falling down. It crashed into the floor of the room, kicking up a bunch of snow. I wiped my face of any snow that got onto it and saw that the top of the stalactite made a perfect bridge to an exit.

Sonia: There's our ticket outta here!

Sonia ran across the top of the huge piece of ice and went through the exit. Tails followed her as I quickly made my way to the exit. I went through a small tunnel, seeing Sonia and Tails waiting at the end for me. At the end was a way back outside. We all went outside. Sonia looked back.

Sonia: Wow!

Me and Tails looked back to see a giant wave of snow coming down at us. Sonia grabbed onto my arm and jumped away, with Tails jumping with her. Sonia and Tails landed on two conveniently placed snowboards. Sonia and Tails started to go as fast as possible to stay way from the waves of snow. I held onto Sonia tightly, trying to make sure I don't fly off and get buried in the snow.

Sonia: Woohoo!

I see Sonia has the biggest smile on her face as she leaned forward to go even faster. Sonia quickly swerved to the left and went through thin shards of ice, making them shattering on impact.

(Y/N): D-Don't you think you should slow down?!

I shouted to hope that she hears me.

Sonia: Slow down?! What do those words mean?!

She shouted back at me. A bunch of trees are coming up, making Sonia dodge and weave between them. We barely missed a couple of trees. I saw a ramp made out of snow coming up. Sonia looked at me and smiled.

(Y/N): No no no!

Sonia leaned forward even further, gaining more speed as we went on the ramp, going high up into the air.

(Y/N): AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Sonia started to spin around through the air. When we landed, we landed straight and continued to go forward. We eventually reached a flat open area. Sonia stopped the snowboard and got off of it. I let go of her and put my hand on my chest, feeling my heart beat really fast. I heard Sonia laugh to herself.

Sonia: That was so cool! I never had that much fun snowboarding before!

(Y/N): I'm just glad that it's over.

Sonia: You have to admit, it was pretty fun.

(Y/N): I guess looking back, it was kinda fun.

I looked back and saw that Tails made it to us. She stopped her snowboard and got off of it.

Tails: Glad to see you two stuck that landing.

Sonia just smirked and gave Tails a thumbs up. Tails reached into a pocket of hers and pulled out a green gem. I think that's a Chaos Emerald.

Tails: I just so happened to find this on the way down.

Sonia: Nice job Tails! Now we have two emeralds!

Tails tossed the Chaos Emerald to Sonia. She caught the emerald with one hand and put it in her back pocket.

Sonia: Let's get outta here and search somewhere else!