Chapter 2

After Vince helped Rody up, he led him upstairs to his apartment so he could fix his stab wound up.

When they walked into the apartment, Rody took notice of how clean and well keep it was. Unlike his own messy one.
He sort of envied how put together Vince's life was, he had everything under control. Even with the whole 'killing people' thing.

Which Rody was still trying to process.

He watched as Vince walked away into the bathroom, assuming he was going to grab a med kit or something to help bandage Rody's poor shoulder up.

Considering how deep it was, it probably needed more than just bandages.

As he waited, he thought back to Vince killing that woman in the freezer. Thinking about how the noise of her neck being sliced open, the way her blood poured out, and how the sound of her muffled screams and gagging, were like music to his ears.

He couldn't believe he enjoyed it so much, but he wondered, did Vince enjoy it as well?

Vince was a bit cold and bitter, sure. But to think, he'd been so messed up in the head, for only god knows how long. How long had he been like this?

Maybe Rody was just so bad at picking up social cues, that he never noticed all the red flags and horrible behavior Vince showed.

Those deadly grey eyes that could practically pierce right through your soul, the cold and underlying way he spoke.

If Rody was going to be honest, it sometimes turned him on.

Wait… no…ew. Why would he even think that? That was insane, Rody was crazy, yeah sure. But no way in hell was he THAT crazy.

Why would he even find that attractive? Why would he even find Vince attractive! Why was he-

Vince snapped his fingers in front of Rody's face, an annoyed look on his face as he held a med kit for Rody in his hand. "Snap out of it." He said, his voice cold as always.

“Huh?” Rody looked at Vince, confused and dazed as he slowly realized he'd come back to bandage him up.

He almost forgot he was injured, the pain was just- there. It didn't bother him.

“How long have you been trying to get my attention?” He asked, a bit worried that he might have pissed Vince off.

“Probably the last 30 seconds or so, give or take." Vince said, shrugging slightly as he sat down.

"Take your shirt off, I need to see the wound." He said, opening the med kit up. Knowing himself and how deep he'd just stabbed Rody, he was definitely going to need stitches.

Rody blushed slightly, and awkwardly took his blood soaked shirt off. He was definitely going to need stitches.

Vince sighed and opened the med kit, grabbing a needle and thread. He pulled his lighter out of his pocket, knowing heating the needle would make this easier on both of them.
"I'm going to have to stitch you up, want something to bite onto?" He asked, threading the needle and heating it up with his lighter.

"Nah, I'll be fine." Rody said, turning slightly so Vince had a better look at his wound.

Vince didn't question it, and just got to work stitching it up.

Rody winced at the contact, but eased into it pretty quickly. He kind of liked the burning sensation, and the sting of pain that came from his wound. It wasn't that bad.

He liked the attention, being cared for, and all that. Even if it had nothing to do with anything loving, and was just basic and  much-needed wound care.