I'm fine with that good night *yoongi says and curls up closes her eyes*

*taehyung roll his eyes to the ceiling, then he goes to leave the room...he closes the door and leave Yoongs alone in the room...soon, Yoongs hear Taehyung's steps going to his room and the sound of the door closing...as the kid lies on the bed, she is thinking about the consequences if she sneak in Taehyung's bedroom...if she get caught he gonna get a punishment worst....she is unsure if zhe should do it or not...but, Yoongs's curiosity don't let her think to much*

Not even dream I'm gonna sleep here *yoongi thought to herself and stand up walks to door and opened quietly she checked the hallway there was no one. Yoongi tip toes to their shared room and saw taehyung was already sleeping it was her chance! Yoongi tip toes faster to taehyungs side and went to his embrace and pulls the blanket up and covers themselves and closed her eyes*

*Taehyung is in a deep sleep and suddenly he feels Yoongi's weight on top of him and he hear the sound of blanket being pulled up on his body...as Yoongs close her eyes...taehyung eyes opens and he looks at Yoongs who is hugging him on his chest...he was about to push the kid out of him and get angry, but, he can feel Yoongs's hot breath at his face and this make him feel something in his heart...so, he just let Yoongs stay where she is*

*yoongi holding taehyungs big hand and placing on under her cheek and sleeping while holding taehyungs shirt like real kid holding their fathers shirt and afraid to let it go*

*Taehyung feel Yoongs's breath on his face as Yoongi holds tight his big hand...the kids seems so small and innocent while she sleeps. Yoongi is totally asleep and she is holding the shirt of Taehyung like a kid...soon, Yoongs's innocent face with her cheeks red make Taehyung's heart beats more fast and he just caress her hair gently as he look at her...taehyung is a little embarrassed to admit it, but he enjoys Yoongs holding his hand like a kid*

[[[Next day]]]

*today was Friday and yoongi was forced to do her homework* tae I'm really bored it's been 3 hour I've repeating this homework and studying over and over *yoongi says and lying on her stomach on floor*

*Taehyung look at Yoongs lying on floor and he just sigh...he understand that yoongi isn't enjoying do her homework...when the kid repeat she is bored from studying and doing her homework Taehyung think about what he can do to spice up Yoongs afternoon...*

*then, he looks at Yoongs with a smirk* you know what? I think it's time to take a break to studying *he says and Yoongs look at him wondering what Taehyung is thinking about*

Yay! *yoongi says and energy up runs to tv*

*Taehyung follow Yoongs to the tv and he chuckle softly as the kids is excited about watch some cartoons in the tv...soon as Yoongs sit on the couch, taehyung sits besides her and they just turn on the TV...as soon the sounds of cartoons starts to play, Yoongs grab Taehyung's hand and pull it toward her so their hands are holding in each other...taehyung just let his hand get pulled and he just smirked at Yoongs as he look at her and the Tv*

*yoongi was focused on TV he wasn't aware of anything*

*Taehyung just chuckle at the situation as he is watching the tv with Yoongs...*
*soon, Yoongs starts to hum and to mouth dialogs from the tv...taehyung then take this chance to lean to Yoongs and whisper in his ear* you know that I can see what you are doing, right? *he asks with a bit of sarcasm and Yoongs just pout as she doesn't answer and continue to hum the theme song of the cartoon*

Don't disturb me oldie *yoongi says and doesn't care*

*taehyung just chuckle at Yoongs's attitude...so, he just lean to her more and whisper on her ear again* so if I disturb you, you will what to do...kid? *he ask and Yoongs just pout more and ignore Taehyung...Taehyung just smile as he see Yoongs trying ignore him..."so, my naughty kid...you wanna play this game, huh?" he thought trying hold his laugh*

*yoongi was out of world she was lost on cartoon as taehyung roaming his hand around her body*

*taehyung look at Yoongs to check he is really lost in the cartoon...when the kid confirm she is totally focus, he just takes the hand off her and place his both hands around Yoongs waist...when Yoongs feel this, she turn her face to Taehyung slightly and then look back to the TV...but, Taehyung just smirk at Yoongs, trying hide the smirk and he whisper in her ear again* I know you can feel my hands around you...so, what are you gonna do now, kiddo?

What are you up too?? *yoongi says and looks at taehyung and raised her eyebrow*

*Taehyung is so close to Yoongs and he just smirk when the kid looks at him, then, he whispers again in Yoongs hear* you are asking what I'm up to? I'm enjoying what I'm watching, right now, my naughty kid...then, *he gently caress Yoongs back with his fingers...soon, Taehyung starts to move his hand down with the touch and he reach Yoongs butt...*what are you gonna do now, Yoong? Are you gonna do what I want or not?*

THAT'S SHAME ON YOU!! *yoongi says and screamed*

════╡TBC ╞════

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━