My dream finally came true *yoongi says and looks at the ice cream with her big eyes and grabbed the spoon and eating as her eyes filled with tears*

*as Yoongi's eyes start to show the happy tears, Taehyung gets soft and can't hold himself, so, he lean to hug Yoongi from behind and starts to kiss her on neck as the girl eats...Yoongi just let out a cute sound of happiness as she just enjoy the ice cream and her husband's kisses*

[[[After eating ice cream]]]

*Taehyung lay on the sofa and watch Yoongi finishing to eat the ice cream...after a while, Yoongi ended eating the ice cream ands he was a bit with his mouth dirty in the sides...Taehyung just smile and look at her with an amused expression* now, I think you need clean your mouth *he says and Yoongi looks at him with a little embarrassed...after that, Taehyung stand up fast and grab Yoongi by her arm and pulled her up from the sofa*

*yoongi was dragged to kitchen as taehyung washed her mouth* I could do it by myself tae~ *yoongi says and taehyung dried her mouth with tissue*

You could do it, but, I wanted do it for you...you know you are like my baby, so, I like to take care of you *taehyung say and he finish to dry the kids mouth as he hold her in his arms and caress her head, Yoongi then looks at him and look away with an embarrassed face*

Ahish when you are gonna stop calling me kid Mr. Oldie? *yoongi says and Crossed her arm and looks at taehyung*

*Taehyung laughs at the "Mr. Oldie"....so, he kiss Yoongs forehead* when I get stop giving you treats like a kid...so what I should call you now? Mis bad attitude? Mis lazy? Mrs. "I don't want study?" *he says with sarcasm on his voice and his finger on Yoongs's face, Yoongi just pout as she let her arms crossed...taehyung just continue to tease her*

Meanie oldie *yoongi says and looks away while pouting*

*taehyung just put his hand below Yoongs's chin to make her look towards him as he kiss her forehead again and continue to tease her* so I'm a meanie oldie? *he says and Yoongi just pout while her arms crossed still* ...now, you are a mis cry baby...you are my kid, so, you gonna continue to deal with it!

Anyway Mr. MEANIE oldie man I'm sleepy! *yoongi says and clinging onto him*

*taehyung laughs as Yoongs says his new name for him and the kid clinging to his chest...he just hold her tight as he lean to kiss her forehead...soon, he is going up the stairs holding Yoongs in his arms and he says to her* come on, my lazy kid, we going to bed now...

Yay! *yoongi cheered lazy and quiet as taehyung brought yoongi to guest room* wait aren't I sleep with you?

*Taehyung smile and put Yoongs on the bed, then he tucks yoongi*
What? After everything you did today, you think I will let you sleep in my bed? Forget it, this time, you gonna sleep on the guest room *he says and Yoongs pout, while in his face is written "you are being badie again, Taehyung!"

That's not fair taehyung *yoongi says and whined*

*taehyung just put his finger against Yoongs's lips and stops her whinny* no more talk now, kiddo! I'm giving you another chance today...so take it and stop complain *he says and he pat Yoongs on her head as he turn off the lamp on the ceiling*

Are you really gonna let me sleep here? *yoongi says and peek her head out of the blanket and looks at taehyung who's standing on Door*

*taehyung just looks at her for a few seconds and then he answer with an strict voice* yes...so turn that blanket back and stay in your bed...unless you want I come to the bed and make sleep forcefully...or do I need tie you in the bed like a little kid? *taehyung says with a bit of sarcasm on his voice and Yoongi doesn't dare to answer at this, so, she close the blanket up to her neck and start to pout in the bed*