Enchanted in the Moonlight

Enchanted in the Moonlight is a visual novel game from Voltage, where you play as a human woman who falls in love with one of several ayakashi, or supernatural beings. The game has multiple routes, each featuring a different ayakashi as the main love interest.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The main characters are:

Miyabi, the clan head of the kitsune, or fox spirits. He is arrogant, playful, and flirtatious, but also loyal and protective of his lover. He has the power to manipulate fire and illusions.

Chikage, the clan head of the tengu, or bird spirits. He is calm, aloof, and mysterious, but also gentle and caring. He has the power to control wind and fly.

Shinra, the clan head of the oni, or ogre spirits. He is fierce, proud, and hot-headed, but also passionate and devoted. He has the power to enhance his strength and summon lightning.

Kyoga, the clan head of the ookami, or wolf spirits. He is wild, adventurous, and cheerful, but also loyal and affectionate. He has the power to transform into a wolf and communicate with animals.

Yukinojo, the clan head of the yuki-onna, or snow woman spirits. He is gentle, kind, and shy, but also brave and determined. He has the power to manipulate ice and snow.

Samon, the clan head of the zashiki-warashi, or house spirits. He is friendly, cheerful, and helpful, but also mischievous and cunning. He has the power to create good fortune and manipulate objects.

Kiryu, the clan head of the ryu, or dragon spirits. He is noble, elegant, and refined, but also cold and distant. He has the power to control water and transform into a dragon.