He was walking in a completely different direction. (y/n) managed to stop himself from walking any further, but when he started to walk again, he kept going in that same direction.

(y/n:) "What the heck?! This is just like before the U.S.J Incident! I can't stop my legs, where are they taking me to?!"

Eventually, (y/n) walked inside of a room. It was a pretty blank room, a table with some chairs, white walls, and some ceiling lights that nicely lit the place. But what made the room really strange, was that there was a sign outside by the door that said "Student Waiting Room."

(y/n:) "Why the hell am I here?! I've gotta start finding a way out!"

Footsteps started sounding off. They were close to the door. And (y/n)'s Spider-Sense told him to-

(y/n:) "Jump!"

That was my line...

Anyways, a couple seconds after (y/n) jumped up and clung to the ceiling, a guy walked in. This was the same person with the beanie from before. The same person who had triggered (y/n)'s Spider-Sense, but this time, in a U.A training gym uniform and a backpack instead of his casual clothes.

The guy closed the door and locked it. He looked around as if he was searching for something...or making sure no one was around. After checking everywhere (except for the ceiling), the blonde said aloud,

Blonde: "The coast is clear."

And, out of nowhere, a strange lizard-looking thing just appeared behind the stranger.

Lizard: "Alright, you understand the plan?"

Blonde: "Yes. Inject someone with the Virus, and then get out. Simple as making noodles."

Lizard: "Good. Remember, we'll be watching."

The lizard thing quickly turned invisible, the door unlocked and then opened. It had left. (y/n) quickly put his mask on and dropped down, making sure to not make any noise or alert the blonde kid.

The aforementioned teen opened the backpack and pulled out a syringe, inspecting the red liquid inside. That was when (y/n) made his move. He quickly covered the blonde's mouth and yanked the needle out of his hand in less than a second. The kid didn't even know what hit him.

(y/n:) "I'm starting to think you're not attending the Festival for some friendly competition."

Blonde: Muffled noises.

(y/n:) "Can't hear you, bud. I don't even need to hear you, I know enough. Lights out, blondie."

(y/n) smacked the back of the guys neck with all his might, knocking him out. Afterwards, he tied him up in webbing and stuck him onto the ceiling. (y/n) pocketed the syringe so he could study it later. That's when a noise came from the backpack.

???: Muffled static.

(y/n:) "Huh?"

He walked over and reached into the backpack, pulling out a two-way radio.

Radio: "Omega, what's your status?"

(y/n) stared at the radio, a million thoughts ran through his head. Who's on the other end? It sounded like an adult. What's the kids name? What's "The Virus?" Omega?

That was the question that rang louder than any other of the questions. The other questions were those little bells you played with when you were a child, compared to the loud church bell that was "What is Omega?"

(y/n:) "Omega is the 24th and final letter of the Greek alphabet. That probably means that there are more of these "traitors" at U.A. Which means..."

"There are more at this Festival!"

And another chapter done! This surprisingly didn't take much time. Anygays, I've got some things I want your opinions on. Yes, you, the reader. First off:

I'm worried that all I'm doing is making a Spider-Man book and adding a tiny bit of MHA in it. Am I doing good on making this an MHA fanfic, or am I making a book about (y/n) as Spider-Man?

Second: Is this weird, unexpected updating schedule alright?

That's it. Byeeeeee!

(y/n) walks out of the waiting room with the U.A training uniform on.

(y/n:) "I'll have to infiltrate the Sports festival without anyone I know, like Hatsume, from seeing me, and stop however many Traitors I can find. Dang, I should really think of a name for them..."

I'm thinking of calling them "Terrorists," like in part seven of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.