Gogo: I heard that!

Venom: Anyways, let's finish this!

Hiro: Nice! *Looks at Baymax, who is struggling to escape* Baymax! *Suddenly, a piece of metal then accidentally cuts Hiro, making him groan in pain* Ow!

Baymax: Hiro! *Shoots a rocket fist to free himself, then flies over to Hiro, who catches him*

Krei: *Laughs* I love that robot!

Hiro: Okay, new plan. Forget the mask. Take out the bots! They'll get sucked up into the portal.

Wasabi: Now THAT is a plan!

Hiro: Venom, Ryuji, Fred, HL! Can you give us some cover?

Venom: Although I don't like being ordered by YOU, I'll do it.

Ryuji: (Huh....being generous for once.)

Venom: Oh shut up, before I undo my transformation.

Ryuji: (Okay. Let's do this.)

Fred: Like you have to ask, Hiro. *Jumps up into the air*

HL: Let's do this, Freddie! *Throws several chem balls into the air*

Fred: Smokescreen! *Burns the chem balls, causing a huge smokescreen to form*

Callaghan: What the- ugh, I can't see! *Goes high in the air*

Hiro/Baymax: *Flies towards Callaghan*

Callaghan: Tck! *Shoots microbot spears at the two, who dodges them all. However, all of them are guided, which means they are currently following Hiro/Baymax*

Hiro: *Flies to the portal* Ready and dive! *Baymax turns to the microbots, and destroys them, causing them to get sucked into the portal*

(The part where the other team members destroy the microbots is the exact same as the movie so.....I'm gonna skip that part out.)

Callaghan: *Shoots more microbots at Hiro/Baymax* Argh!

Baymax: Back kick! Boom! Knife kick! Bam! Roundhouse! Whoosh! Hammer fist! Pow!

Callaghan then grabs the two with the remaining microbots, and tries to call out for more.

Callaghan: What the.....why aren't they coming?!

Hiro: Looks like you ran out of microbots.

Callaghan: What?! *Looks at the ground, and sees no more microbots* Oh no......

Hiro: Baymax!

Baymax: *Frees the two of them and flies towards the now cowardly Callaghan*

Callaghan: No! *Blocks himself with his hands as Baymax is about to punch him, but then sees that Baymax's fist is near his face, not hurting him* Huh?

Hiro: Our programming prevents us from injuring a human being. BUT, we'll take that. *Removes Callaghan's mask, then crushes it into pieces*

The microbots then fall down due to the neural transmitter that was inside of the mask has been shattered, and as a result, Callaghan and the portal falls down.

Callaghan: Whoa! *Falls down*

Hiro: Oh shoot! Baymax, try to catch him!

Baymax: Roger. *Tries to fly towards the falling Callaghan, but is too slow against the gravity that Callaghan recieves from his fall*

Hiro: Oh no....Callaghan!

Callaghan: AAAAHH!

Venom: *Jumps and catches Callaghan with one arm*