Ryuji: (Let's do this.)

Venom: *Roars*

Venom: *Rushes at Callaghan*

Callaghan: Not this time! *Forms a barrier around Venom* (Similar to Gogo's)

Venom: Nice try, but I'm not like that pussy over there!

Gogo: Hey! I heard that!

Venom: RAH! *Slams the ground, causing him to do a Symbiote Rage* (To be precise, it's the same move in the game (L1+O in the Venom mission))

Callaghan: What the-

Ryuji: (I'm starting to think YOU are stronger than Riot)

Venom: Nah, me at my full power is like a fraction to Riot's so.......

Callaghan: Not this time! *Grabs a gun and shoots it at Venom*

Venom: *Does a parry by catching the bullet, and throws it at the microbots, to which it destroys it, instantly* (Similar to Venom's parry in the game)

Callaghan: Seriously?! Agh! *The microbots form into spears, then launches at Venom*

Venom: Hah! I still have more and more! *Slams the ground again. But this time, it doesn't create Symbiote Rage, but instead, it forms a wall that moves towards Callaghan, which causes the microbots to disintegrate*

Callaghan: Oh no......*Looks at two metal poles, grabs them, sticks one to the ground, and hits it with the other poll*

Venom: AAAHHH! *Falls to the ground*

Ryuji: (You've got to be kidding me!)

Venom: B-Being cheap huh, asshole! AGH!

Team: Hiro!

Hiro: Guys! Use those big brains of yours and think your way out of the problem. Look for a new angle!

Venom: You......you don't have to tell us twice! *Grabs the metal poles with his tentacles and breaks them* There is nothing that interrupts us now!

Wasabi: *Grunts, and decides to dig underground*

HL: *Forms two chem balls, then attaches to one of the microbot spears, grabs it, and get's out*

Fred: Huh....wait, this is a suit, so.........oh look, a free sign. *Grabs the sign with his real arms, then cuts the microbots to free himself*

Gogo: I.....can't! *Cowers in fear*

Hiro: I know you can, Gogo! Don't be afraid and work your way out!

Gogo: Okay......okay! *Pops a bubble, then removes her gum and attaches it to her helmet, then proceeds to roll in a straight line around the microbot barrier, causing the friction to burn it, freeing her* I....I did it!

Hiro: See?! I told you that you can do it! *Smiles*

Gogo: T-Thank you, Hiro! *Blushes*

Venom: *Whispers* Finally, the pussy has freed herself, huh....