"You almost damaged a statue of the Great Seven?! No wonder he flew off the handle at you," the boy sweat drops. "After you managed to get into THIS school, how could you get in trouble on the very first day?!"

"Oh, shut up," Ace demands. "Who are you anyways?"

"My name is Deuce. Deuce Spades," the boy introduced himself. "Don't you remember your own classmate? Uh..."

"You don't remember my name either, do you," Ace questioned.

"That's not the point," Deuce grumbled. "You shouldn't try to shirk an order from the headmage!"

"Yeah, yeah, message received..." Ace scratches the back of his head. "Fine, let's bang out the windows already. Huh...?"

"What...?" I look at Ace confused as he starts to look around the room.

"The furball! He's gone," Ace exclaims. We all rush out to the hallway to look out a window. Sure enough, Grim was running across the courtyard.

"I'll let you two handle the rest," I hear Grim laugh. "See ya, suckers!"

"You caught me so YOU could run away yourself," Ace complains.

"When I get my hands on that cat, he's gonna never wished he came here," I spat.

"Hey! You there," Ace turns to look at Deuce. "Uh... Juice?"

"My name isn't Juice," Deuce shouts. "It's Deuce! With a D!"

"You know what else has a 'D'," I questioned the both of them and they looked at me in confusion. "Apparently, neither of you two, since you both act like children!"

"Huh?! Did you just question my manhood," Ace fumes.

"You mean the nonexistent one, then yes," I grin while looking at Ace. "Now excuse me, I have to catch tonight's dinner."

"This is partially your responsibility, you know," Ace turns back to Deuce. "So help me catch that little furball!"

"How is this my responsibility," Deuce questions.

"Grim's unless janitor friend can't use magic. That means this is up to you and me," Ace explains. I'm so fighting Ace by the end of this year. "Huh? Where's Y/n?"

Now your probably wondering where I am and that's a very funny story. So after I dismissed myself from the duo, I went to figure out a way to catch up to Grim. Since I was unfamiliar with the layout of the building and it's exits, I opened the window and jumped out of it. I was still able to listen to the rest of their conversation because of my fox ears. The way I use my fox ears is kinda like Dolores's Gift, except I'm able to focus on more than one conversation at a time and it being crystal clear like I'm there with them.

"Hey, Grim," I shout at him. He looks behind him to see me and his eyes widen. "I suggest you watch your step!" I shot my ice forward on the ground right underneath Grim and he slips. I slide on the ice to close the distance between us as Grim stumbles to get up on the ice. I slide right passed him and grabbed his gruff.

"Hey, put me down," Grim yells, trying to get out of my grasp.

"I'm totally not doing that," I say and start to walk back to the cafeteria. One the way to the cafeteria, Ace and Deuce came running at me full speed and knocked into me. We all fell onto the floor and I had let go of Grim. He used this to his advantage and ran to the cafeteria.

"I am so sorry, Y/n! I didn't mean to run into you like that," Deuce got off of me and started apologizing. I shoved Ace off of me and sat up.

"Alright, now the dinner just got away," I sighed, then looked at the two idiots. "Since you two made me let go of him, you are going to get him back."