Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates

Start from the beginning

Thornhill sighed a little and dropped the act. 

"Okay, that's enough." She removed her glasses and looked at Tyler. "Tyler, honey, make mama happy and shut him up, permanently." Laurel said in a fake sweet voice. 

"He's not on your side." Wyatt said with a small smirk. 

"Tyler will do anything for me." Laurel said with a scoff. She walked to Tyler and held his face, caressing it. "Remember what I told you? I showed you who you REALLY are. What they did to your poor mother. The outcasts made you a monster." She whispered with fake sympathy in her voice. 

"If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing Normies as well?" Wyatt asked. 

"They're just pawns in a bigger game, sweetie." Laurel revealed. "Just like you, Wyatt. One again, you have underestimated the situation. You were never supposed to get on the train, I sent Tyler to intercept you." Laurel revealed. 

"I never made it to the station." Wyatt reveals with a small smirk. "Heard enough?" He asked, turning around to face 'Tyler'.

Weems shapeshifted back into herself, staring at Laurel with betrayal in her eyes. Meanwhile, Laurel stood there, jaw dropped open in shock. 

"Your slave is probably still at the station." Wyatt told her. 

"Don't make this more difficult than it already is, Marilyn, please." Weems warned. 

Laurel's face contorts in anger, she reached into her pocket, pulling out the syringe filled with the strange blue liquid. "MY NAME IS LAUREL!" She yelled and stabbed Weems with the needle, injecting the stuff into her neck. 

Weems gasped in pain and fell to the floor. Wyatt rushed to her side in an instant and knelt down. Weems was twitching on the floor, white foam coming out of her mouth as if she was having a seizure. 

"Principal Weems ! Principal Weems, are you alright?" Wyatt shouts. 

Weems gasped once more and twitched a few more times, and her body went still her eyes not blinking. 

"Nightshade poisoning." Wyatt whispered. 

"A convenient end, don't you think?" Laurel asked smirking. 

Wyatt turned to Laurel, only to be met with a shovel, rendering him unconscious. 

What she didn't know was that Thing was hiding between the plants, watching the entire ordeal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Enid and Ajax, the two were sitting on her bed, making out until Enid's claws came out. 

Ajax paused, looking at her claws then at her. "Woah, you okay? You're not going to like...go all Wolf mode on me, are you? Cause it's a full blood moon." 

Enid grinned and retracted her claws. "No, it's okay. But this is helping." 

Ajax smiled and they continued kissing. Until, Enid's phone began ringing, Enid chuckled awkwardly and answered it. It was Eugene, facetiming her. 

"Hey Eugene! You okay?" Enid asked. 

"Have you seen Wyatt?" Eugene asked hurriedly. 

"No, he left this afternoon, why? He didn't swing by to see you?" 

"Listen, Principal Weems and Wyatt went to confront Laurel Gates, I mean Ms. Thornhill. But I have not heard anything from them, and I'm getting worried." Eugene explained. 

Enid looked confused. "Why Ms. Thornhill?" 

"Because she is behind every monster attack, and every bad thing that has happened so far. She's the bad guy, I mean...bad woman. She's just a really bad person." 

"Okay, uh, calm down, don't worry. Ajax, Y/n and I will go check the conservatory right now." Enid reassures. 

(I love how we all just unanimously adopted Eugene :D) 

Ajax moved closer to Enid and waved at Eugene. "Yo, bee boy, welcome back!" 

"What's he doing in your room?" Eugene asked. 

Before Enid could answer. Y/n walked in carrying Thing who was signing random stuff to her. 

"Guys! Emergency, we have a problem, code red!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"What? What happened?" Enid asked panicked. 

Thing began frantically signing to her, then suddenly froze and fell.

"Principal Weems!" Enid gasped worriedly. 

"Enid, Y/n, what the hell is going on?" Ajax asked in a low voice. 

"Thing, what happened to Wyatt? Where is he?" Y/n demands. 

Thing signed something to her. 

 Y/n's eyes widened. "Tyler and Thornhill took him?" 

Thing gave her a thumbs up to confirm. 

"Where did they take him?" 

Thing signed something to her. 

"Crackstone's crypt? What for?" Y/n mutters. 

Thing signed something again.

Enid gave him a confused a look. "Who are the Nightshades?" 

Thing pointed at Ajax and Y/n. Who gave each other panicked looks. "We'll...We'll explain on the way." Ajax told her. 

"OH I THINK I KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING." Y/n exclaimed, making the two look at her for an explanation. "Come on let's go!" Y/n said as she picked up Thing. 

The three ran out of the dorm, leaving Enid's phone, with Eugene still on the line. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys? Guys? You there?" Eugene called out.

He signed and hung up the call, getting out of his hospital bed, but his mom stopped him.

"Calm down, Eugene." She warns. 

"That gorgon, is a moron," Eugene told his mom. "It could be dangerous."

"If Enid and Y/n are right, and Wyatt has indeed been taken, we need to call the Sheriff." 

"Mom, I've got to go!" Eugene pleads. "Wyatt and Y/n are my only friends, and if they are in danger, I need to help them. It's hive code." 

Eugene rushed out of the hospital room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I hope my beautiful readers are well!!! I hope you liked this chapter, if you did, please vote and comment, it would mean the world to me! Please eat food, and drink water!! Have a good day/ night/ evening.

Okie, I love you always, byeeeee. 

All the love,

Hermione  (❁'◡'❁)