Chapter 46- Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Tyler attempted move to get off the chair but realized he was chained. He looked up and noticed the members of the Nightshade society and Wyatt. 

"Welcome back." Wyatt greets sarcastically. 

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked angrily. 

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wyatt answers nochalantly. 

"What's with the chains?" 

"Don't ask stupid questions." Wyatt said tiredly. 

"Wyatt, this is crazy. I'm a normie. 

 "That's only half-true." Wyatt said and held up a photo ad pointed at a woman next to Wyatt's mother. "Recognize this woman? If I hadn't been SO distracted by mother stealing the spotlight, I would have noticed yours. Your father fell in love and married an outcast." Wyatt told him, and paced around Tyler. 

Tyler looked at him like he was dumbest person on Earth. "FINE. My mum was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster."

Wyatt put the photo down on a table and picked up a file. 

"According to her personal medical records-" 

"You stole her medical records?" Tyler asks incredulously. 

"No, Thing did. He took it from your garage. Your father is quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition." 

"My mother had severe bipolar disorder." Tyler said defensively. 

Wyatt scoffed. "We both know that's not true. She was a Hyde. Your father has been living in dread, wondering if she passed her power on to you." 

Tyler just looked at Wyatt in disbelief then turned his gaze to Y/n. "Y/n, come on, please. I thought we were friends."

Y/n looked at her best friend in sadness. "I know, Tyler. I know what I saw, and I am sorry you have to go through this. We need answers, just please give them and you're free." 

Wyatt scowled at their interaction and stood in front of Y/n protectively. "Enough chit-chat."

"Uh, guys." Ajax (Clueless dishsoap). "Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long will it take until he morphs into...the thing?"

"I'm not the monster!" Tyler insists. 

Wyatt placed his bag on a table. "You are. I saw it in the vision at the Weathervane. And, Y/n saw you." 

"Wait, you're basing all of this on one eye-witness and a vision? Is that something you can trust?" Tyler asks in disbelief. 

Wyatt pulled out a saw from his bag and set it down. 

"Wyatt, no." Y/n said instantly. "This wasn't part of the plan." 

"Don't worry, my love." Wyatt said devilishly." I won't leave a mark."

"Wyatt, hold on." Bianca warns. 

"Are you serious? Don't do this." Ajax said. 

"There is only one thing a Hyde understands..." Wyatt said. "Pain." 

Wyatt turned on the tasers and placed them on Tyler, making him groan in pain. Everyone screamed at him to stop, Y/n rushed over and pulled Wyatt's arm away from her best-friend. 

"THAT'S IT, I'm OUT." Yoko said and rushed out of the studio.

Ajax and the rest of the nightshades followed her. 

"Wyatt, we didn't sign up for this." Bianca told him firmly. "We should go to Weems and tell her everything." 

"Weems won't help. And Tyler is always a step ahead of his father." Wyatt insists. 

"Then you're on your own." Bianca said and left, giving Y/n a coded look.

"Wyatt, please stop. I won't let you hurt my best-friend. We can come to another decision." Y/n said desperately. 

Wyatt removed his hand from hers, glaring at his lover. "You said you would help me catch him." 

"Yes, and that was it! Torturing wasn't part of the plan. Please Wyatt, I can't forgive you if you hurt him." Y/n told him. 

"Y/n I don't want to fight with you on this. GO if you have so much of a problem." Wyatt told her and pushed her away. 

Y/n glared at this back and turned around to leave the room.

"Y/N! Please, don't leave me alone with him!" Tyler yells. 

Wyatt took out another taser and held one in each hand. He glared at Tyler as he raised his arms to activate them, electricity flowing through them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii, 

Hope you liked this chapter! If you did please vote and comment :))).

Hope you guys have an amazing day/ evening/ night!!! Love you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

All the love,

Hermione (❁'◡'❁)