ep 1 {When I saw you}

You are a hight school student, 17 years old. You are an average student but you don't spend a lot time studying. You are living with your roommate not your parents since they died when you were young.

Right now you are walking through the park to take some fresh air while getting faster to your favourite cafeteria.

You arrived at the cafeteria and go to sit on your favourite spot. The table you sit everyday after school to drink a hot choco and read some manga after school.

You walk towards your spot and a guy who is wearing a mask and glasses is sitting there.

"I already had a bad day now this?" You said to yourself.
You go towards the table to ask the guy if he could sit somewhere else. Was it so important to sit on this table though?

"Hello sir... Am this is the table I sit everyday could you please sit somewhere else?" You said

He gave you a death stare taking of his glasses. He looked burn. What was he?

"No I wanna sit here if you want join me I can pay your coffee."

You thought about it but not thinking a lot you sit next to him. He was reading a book. The title was "The guy from the first floor". Was it a thriller or something?

"So will you order your coffee" he said

"Actually I don't drink coffee I will take a hot chocolate..."you said shyly

"How old are you anyway" he said

"I am 17 why?"

"Well you are not a kid you can drink coffee."

"I don't like it." You said getting angry

"Chill princess it's not that bad!"

"But I-"
"You are getting a coffee I pay I choose."he said and continued reading his book.

You open your book and you read a manga call 'horimiya' . It was a romantic story about a girl and a boy hori and miyamura.

"What are you reading princess?" He asked

"Horimiya." You said

"It's a romantic story I suppose..."

"Yeah got a problem?"you asked while he was getting on your nerves.

He looks at his book again not giving you an answer. You coffe came and you started putting tons of sugar in it

"You know this way it will be disgusting"
He said looking at your actions

You started drinking your super sweet coffee knowing after this you most probably gain 1kg or more.

"What's your name anyway princess?"he asked
"I am y/n , you?"you answered still angry from before
"I am Dabi"he said Coldly

___________________________________________

After some minutes you decided to go home on order to study for the next day but the moment you got up he grabbed your arm.
"I can give you a ride home princess."
He said looking at your eyes.
You just nodding not thinking a lot.
You both get out of the cafeteria and the he kept holding you from your arm. He helped you get into the car and then started driving you home.
"Where's your house" he asked. "It's down this road " you answered.

You arrived an you got out of the car not noticing your phone fell . You left and got in the door of your house when he stopped you giving you your phone.

"Thanks" you said
"No problem princess." He said giving you a small smile.

You go to your room waving at your roommate and opening your phone to call your friends to plan a night out for tonight. When you open your contacts you see a new number named: Hot guy from the cafeteria. He sure did that when you dropped your phone in his car. How did he know your password though... Anyway... You call your friend Selesty and you decide to to go out tonight. She said she will bring her boyfriend Bakugo as well...

You would be the outsider once again watching them kiss and stuff... Anyway you didn't have anything better to do so you agreed.

You close the phone call when you get a notification from Dabi

-hey princess? Any plans for tonight?

You pause and then.. decide to invite him tonight as well...

I am going with a friend of mine and her boyfriend to the club wanna come?

-Definitely