Britney's pov

I felt someone coming to the bathroom so i decided covering my face so no one could see me in that state,crying.With the corner of my eye I noticed that the person who was coming was the boy i was looking at because my friends liked him and was telling me about him.A part of me started feeling well but the other one no.He was interesed in knowing what happend after seeing me in that state.
-What happend beautiful?
*Omg he called me beautiful*i thought in my mind like a little child  when their parents appreciate them.
-My fucking boyfriend cheated on me one day before our fucking anniversary...-I said nervously crying-and i just found out about it today,exactly today that i had to be happy that is my birthday.He didn't fucking wish me a happy birthday too and me as a stupid girl thought he was going to surprise me with something but i got the surprise by the one who sent me the photo.
-okay okay calm down lovely-he told me while wipping my tears away.-You sholdn't be so sad about someone who didn't even wanted you,who used you,who fucking waited for a day to cheat on you-he added-If i were you,i would place a cross on that asshole and started looking for someone who would know my value.
-You're right-i started wipping my tears and trying to get up-I can start a new life with someone else who knows my worth.
-That's the girl i wanted to see!-he appreciated me.
-Thank you!-i said and i looked him in the eye.He was looking at me with his eyes tracing every contour of my being with a warmth that felt like a gentle caress, an admiring gaze that spoke volumes without uttering a single word. In that moment, I could feel the depth of his appreciation, as if my existence had become a masterpiece framed by the sincerity in his eyes.I felt butterflies in my stomach.I saw how the desire for me to know him better grew and i really wanted to kiss him now.I really startrd liking him.
-What if you make him jealous?-he said.
I froze.Did he want to get anywhere by asking that question?
-I would like but how?
-Like this...-he said,took my phone and something unexpected happend,he kissed me.My eyes widened while he did that.Our lips met in a spontaneous way, a kiss born of the unspoken desires shared between us, catching me pleasantly by surprise.