𝟏𝟏- 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭

Beginne am Anfang

My whole body just got excited at the thought of seeing her in front of me— in real life. I'm dead awake now as I start seeing people walk in through the entrance from her plane. More people come out that wasn't her is aching my fucking nerves. Shit getting a nigga hopes up every time. Right when I was finna text her, I saw a chocolate brown skin walkthrough. Her smooth legs, white toes, her hair pulled back into a ponytail with pieces falling out, her outfit was hugging the fuck out of her body, especially her curves.

. * . * . * .

' I'm not controlla in it .
' I'm tryna see you turn up .

. * . * . * .

She got on a grey Nike zip-up jacket but it's unzipped, a fitted white crew neck shirt, grey pretty little thing sweat shorts, and white blinged-out Nike slides. Her wearing a comfortable outfit makes her look so good. I stand up making my way to her noticing she has a large suitcase and three large duffel bags. She was looking around until she noticed me walking her way causing her face to instantly light up at the sight of me. That brought a smile to my face quickly.

Her white teeth started showing as she rushed over to me, meeting halfway. She let go of the suitcase and bags and jumped on me— squeezing me as tight as she could which was funny to me. I wrap my arms around her feeling like I don't want to let her go. She smells so good it's making a nigga get nervous since it's our first time meeting each other in person. After staying like that for a while she pulls back with a sparkle in her eyes.

   "I'm finally seeing you in person, you smell so good D it doesn't make any sense. And you tall, make me want you even more" she said, before I could respond she went on her tippy toes and placed her lips on mine. I ain't gon lie she caught me by surprise with that one. I didn't expect her to get straight to it. She always made it seem like she was gon be hella shy around me. Her ass lied. This was probably all an act for me to think that.

. * . * . * .

' I wanna see you I wanna see you turn up, oh.
' I done flew you out the city .

. * . * . * .

I kissed her back, pulling her body close to mine like we weren't already close from the hug we had which didn't last long cause we were in public although it's not that many people in here like it is during the day or around at night time. She making a nigga feel like he finna melt and shit with she was kissing me. I might fall in love with her ass— shit who knows. "Damn, baby you tryna get a nigga started or sum?" I playfully joke, rubbing my thumb on my lips feeling like her lips were still on mine, and rubbing the lips gloss.

A smirk slid on her face, "We can if you want to" When she said that, it had me shocked cause if anyone looked at Courtlen then they'd think she mad innocent and sweet which she is sweet but I don't know about innocent. When we first started talking it was all sweet until we hit about a month of talking. Her ass was on one when she got comfortable with me. She had me wanting to book her flight then and get straight to business.

That little innocent act she be putting on ain't shit. I did expect her to be shy for real. She fooled my ass a hundred percent. She had me geeking over the phone when we would be talking. It was something about her voice that made a nigga feel special or on that type of timing. She had all types of voices— that's what got me stuck on her. I looked around us biting on my bottom lip feeling on her lower waist area. "Courtlen do not start this shit right now, we gotta make it home first"