「𝟬𝟭𝟰」 - inner sanctity

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

INNER SANCTITY

❝ INNER SANCTITY ❞

sanctity (n.)
1 - the state or quality of being holy, sacred, or saintly

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A YAWN LEAVES HER THROAT, LAZILY RAISING A hand to partially obscure her mouth as she watches the movie continue to play out tiredly.

"I'll protect you... I'll never leave you."

"Sam..."

Y/N shifts slightly, uncomfortable by her attire despite having already taken off the extra layers and accessories— including her heels, jewelry, and the bows in her hair.

Ugh. Maybe she should have just—

"Y/N?" Gojo blurts out, his voice coated in surprise as he stares at her owlishly.

Y/N blinks slowly, expression falling flat as she looks up at the man— having immediately recognized his voice. "Gojo."

"Fortunately for thee, my ever faithful servant notified me of what transpired since someone neglected to." Y/N says with a pointed glare at Gojo.

"Sorry sensei..." Itadori ducks his head in apology. "She found me and I can't exactly lie to her..."

"Well," Gojo pauses for a moment, hand held to his chin as he looks between the two. "I suppose this all works out..."

"Actually, this is a great opportunity." A grin works its way onto Gojo's face.

"Y/N, Yuuji, we're going out!" Gojo declares, earning a confused look from both Y/N and Itadori.

"Huh?"

"What is nonsense is thou prattling on about now?"

"It's an extracurricular lesson. I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansion."

━━━〈 ✶ 〉━━━

"I'm back!" Gojo announces, appearing above a lake as he steps down to stand on it. "Sorry about that, thanks for waiting."

One hand held Itadori by the hood of his hoodie, the other wrapped around Y/N's waist as he holds her against his side.