Bare chested and starved

Warning: not rly smut but like sugestive shit, cursing?, this is my first fic, im writing this at 4 am, it's depressing, im dyslexic so sry abt any speeling/ gramar errors.

Theo woke up in a cold sweat, bare chested and starved. his pants were gone, his boxers weren't his own, his were hanging loosely off the hip of the black haired boy next to him.
His sheets were half off his bed and his blanket was tangled around him and the other boy.
Theo tried to escape Borises grasp, but Boris had his arms wrapped firmly around his waist and his head buried into the crook of Theos sensitive neck.
Boris groaned as he removed an arm off of Theo and used it to rub his bruised face.
"лайно potter, you look horrible"
(Shit)
Boris said in his strange accent that Theo adored
"Thanks. So do you." 
Theo had a horrible headache.
He got up and stumbled into the bathroom, finding his glasses on the floor, picking them up and putting them on. The reflection in the mirror looked like shit. He was bare chested and looked like he hadn't eaten in days, probably because when he ate, he threw it up because of how drunk he was all the time. His long hair that hadn't been cut in months hung in his face and wrapped around his bruised neck.
"Shit, I have to go" Boris looked at his phone.
"Why?" Theo rubbed the top of his forehead with the palm of his hand
"I have a date, with Koktu, I have to get ready."
Fucking Koktu Theo mumbled
"Eh?" Boris said loudly, putting his pants back on and bucking his belt.
"Why do you like her?" Theo leaned on the bathroom door and watched as Boris got dressed
"She's my girlfriend for a reason potter." Boris pulled on one of Theo's button ups
"Okay but, what is that reason?"
"Why do you care so much? Eh potter?"
Because I'm jealous Theo thought, rolling his eyes.

"I'll see you later potter." Boris walked out of Theo's bedroom, like the night before had never happened.