KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.

Start from the beginning

Vegas looked at Korn, who was now visibly uneasy. Vegas paused for a moment, his gaze piercing into Korn's soul, before finally uttering the words that would change everything.

"Porsche and Porchay, he is the one behind your parents death. It was not an car accident. IT WAS A MURDER!", Vegas said.

"What?!", Porsche exclaimed.

Finally Porchay showed some emotion as his eyes widened in disbelief and anger.

"But... why would Paa do that?", Kinn asked as he put a hand around Porsche to comfort him.

"Because he is a filthy human being. He fucking had a sexual desires towards his own sister, your mother, Porsche. And he wanted her and your father to move into the Theeranpanyakul Mansion with you guys to fulfill his sick fantasies," Vegas said with disgust.

Kinn was shocked and was struggling to process the horrifying truth that had just been revealed about his own father.

Vegas then turned to Porchay and continued. "Your father, Chay, he wanted to protect his wife and children from this evil and twisted man. So when he refused to move into the mansion, Korn decided to eliminate your father in a premeditated car accident, making it look like a tragic incident."

Porchay's eyes teared up as he finally comprehended the truth that had been hidden from him for so long.

"But his plan to make your mother his own failed because on the night of the accident, both your mother and father were travelling together. They were killed instantly, and Korn's twisted desires went unfulfilled.", Vegas said.

Porchay collapsed to his knees, overwhelmed with a mix of grief, anger, and disbelief. Korn was speechless, as he realized that slowly all his dark secrets are being revealed.

"Also, one more thing", Vegas said. "Porsche your doubt about Korn planning something big was right. He was training Porchay so that he could send him out in risky missions involving human trafficking and money laundering. But Porchay's gun skills were not up to the mark, also you were with Kinn all the time you were no use to Korn, so he decided to eliminate both you and Chay out of his way by sending you guys for a short vacation in a location where an accident could easily occur."

Kinn was stood there in loss of words. Porsche felt a surge of anger and betrayal wash over him as he realized the extent of Korn's evil intentions.

"And that's why I came here to tell you guys that Kim had these truths about Korn before and was going to reveal them, when Korn got him kidnapped and almost killed him, but Kim escaped.", Vegas said. "But now Kim has been taken captive again, and we need to find him before something bad happens"

Korn suddenly snatched the gun from Porchay's hands and aimed it at Porchay with a look of pure hatred in his eyes.

"YES! IT WAS ME! AND I DON'T HAVE ANY REGERT DOING THIS!", Korn said.

Vegas pointed his gun towards Korn and said. "Drop the gun, Korn! NOW!"

"Khun, leave Chay! PLEASE!", Porsche pleaded.

Just as Korn was going to pull the trigger, the sound of a gunshot echoed through the room, killing Korn instantly.

Porchay and Vegas looked at the direction of the shot and saw Kinn standing there, holding the gun and coldness in his eyes.

"Come on! Let's go! We need to save Kim!", Kinn said. Everybody nodded.

"Do you know where P'Kim is being held captive?", Porchay asked.

Vegas looked at him and said, "The old Theeranpanyakul car garage."

At the Car Garage

All of four of them; Porsche, Porchay, Vegas and Kinn reached the place in 10 minutes.