Season 1 Episode 9: Anne Theft Auto

Start bij het begin

Anne: (Looks down at the book) Ugh. I'll be old before I finish reading this thing.

Sprig: (Shows up) Yeah, page five is as far as I got. Too much description, not enough plot.

Y/N: (Looks to Sprig) I wouldn't have gotten past page one.

Anne: (Sighs) This is ridiculous. I don't need history. (Puts the book into Bessie's bag and jumps onto her seat) I need experience. (Gets an idea)Hey. What do you say we take a harmless test-drive? Prove to Hop Pop we're fast learners? (Extends her hand out to Sprig and Y/N, who are about to take it but stop quickly)

Sprig: Hmm. Do you get the feeling this is one of those decisions we'll look back on and say, "Ooh-boy, we probably shouldn't have done that"?

Y/N: Who cares you only live once. (Accepts Annes hand and gets on Bessie, but Sprig is still skeptical)

Anne:(In a singsong voice) We'll get Swamp Slushies while we're out.

Sprig: (Leaps up next to Anne and Y/N) No regrets!

Anne: That's what I like to hear. Hyah! (Shakes Bessie's rain)

As soon as Anne shakes them, Bessie dashes off at incredible speeds, getting Anne, Y/N, and Sprig cheer with joy. The three then begin approaching Mrs Croaker, who's riding a ladybug as she sees a dust cloud heading her way.

Mrs. Croaker: Huh? What in tarnation? (Begins spinning out of control as Bessie rides past her at high speeds) Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Sprig: (Taunts by patting his butt, like a kid) Out of the way, slowpoke!

Mrs. Croaker: (Shouts at Anne, Sprig, and Y/N) Hooligans! Ruffians! Swamp suckers!

Y/N: (Shouts back) I didn't even do nothing to you!

Anne: (Looks at Sprig) Whoa. What was that?

Sprig: I've always wanted to try road rage.

Anne: And the verdict?

Sprig: (Looks at his hands) Exhilarating.

Y/N: (Holds up his hand for a high five, which Sprig accepts) Welcome to my life.

Anne: Live your truth! Yeah! (She, Y/N and Sprig then laugh)

It soon starts to grow awkward so Y/N decides to strike up conversation by asking a question.

Y/N: ...Do y'all want to have a rap battle?

Sprig: Sure.

Anne: It's been a while since we had one so sure!

Y/N: (Surprised) Really? Ok, then who wants to go first?

Anne: I'll go first. (Holds her hand out so she can get one of Y/N's microphones which he gives her)

Y/N: (Cocky smirks) Alright, let's see if you can still keep up with me.

*Song Name: Drive By*
(Original Song Name: Groovin, by Kalpy. Imagine it's Y/N and Anne, instead of Skarlet Bunny Girl, and Boyfriend)

The song starts off as Anne's seemingly got better at rapping than when she first rapped against Y/N when they were walking towards the lake. Y/N was impressed and somewhat proud that people were into his interests, he couldn't wait to see if Sprig had gotten better or not.