Chapter 12💙

Mulai dari awal

Tae:"ask this b!tch what she did to my husband...she was taking him somewhere when he was clearly denying it and crying badly.....ask her what she did to him...."he said angirly and jerked her face looking at the girl with red eyes...making her shiver in fear...

Mr.baek looked at the girl and immediately recognised her and get angry....he shouldn't have invited them.....it was mr.lim's daughter...mr.lim also came there running and saw emma on the ground crying holding her cheek and immediately went to her and hugged her...

Mr.lim:"what happend my baby why you are crying......who have dare to touch my girl..."he shouted and tae glare at him...

Tae:"I did....what you gonna do about it..."he said with venom dripping from his voice making everyone felt chills...and mr.lim instantly shut up...because he knows what tae can do to them.....

Jimin and yoongi also came and jimin ran towards kook making him calm but kook cried more...

Kook:"dwont touch koo....i wan only mah wifey...where ish koo wifey....koo ish scawed...wifeeyyyyyy come to koo...."he shouts backing away not letting anyone touch him and tae immediately turns around hearing kook voice and went to him...

Tae:"shh shh koo..look at me...im here wifey is here....look at me my bunny...."he said so sweetly making everyone shock to their core....they never heard tae talking that softly to anyone...

Kook heard tae's voice and immediately stopped crying and look at tae with innocent teary eyes sniffing and his lips wobbled making tae cooed at his hubby...

Kook:"w-wifey are chu koo's wifey rweallyyy..."he asked innocently sniffing cutely like a child who was confirming something and tae nodded and kook cried and launched at tae hugging him tightly...

Kook:"wifeyy where were chuuu...koo was sho scared...this ugwy witch aunty was taking koo to dark jungle...koo was calling chu but chu dwdn't lwisten to koo...chu are meanie i will no twalk to u ..."he cried hugging tae tightly who felt bad that his baby get so scared and he softly caresses kook's hair and pulled him close to his chest...

Tae:"shhh dont cry now okay...dont be scared...wifey is here now...okay dont cry...i have beat that ugly witch now dont cry my bunny...."he said softly caressing his hairs gently making him calm...tae looked up and saw everyone was watching them with their mouth open wide...making tae roll his eyes....

Tae:"yoongi hyung jimin help me to take him to the car..."he said and yoongi and jimin came to him and help them to walk towards the car and make kook sit inside the car.....

Tae:"jimin check the cctv and see what that b!tch did to my husband i want all the details by tomorrow i will not spare them....and cancel all our deals with lim's company...and yoongi hyung you know what you have to doo..."he said and yoongi nodded and he sat inside the car and driver drove towards their mansion...

Tae saw his baby who was whinning and still crying softly while pouting hardly fiddling with his fingers looking so innocent and cute making his heart burst in uwuw...

Tae:"what happened to my baby bunny why he's crying now..."he asked chuckling and kook looked at him pouting while sniffing cutely..

Kook:"chu again leave koo alone in thish cawr...chu are meanie...i will no talk to chu again..."he said huffing and looked away...

Tae:"hmm so you will not talk to me again???.."he asked but kook didnt look at him and pouted more hardly...

Tae:"okay than im going back to the party....."he teasingly said and kook again cried and hugs him tightly...

Kook:"no pweasee dont goo...koo can't live wiwout chuu wifeyy.. koo ish not mad at chu pweaseee....."he cried cutely making tae laughed at his childish hubby...