•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kook was walking while looking at the plushie pouting sadly...

Kook:"i think wifey thought I'm still a kid who plays with plushie and still sleep while hugging a toy...thats why he get angry on me...why i am so weird...that hyung (william) said right that im a kid and wifey dont deserve a kid as a husband..."he was lost in his thought looking down sadly not knowing where he is going and suddenly he bumped into someone...and they both fell down...

Kook looked up and saw who he bumped into and saw a cute little boy....who was rubbing his forehead pouting hardly......

Kook:"im sorry i was not looking where im going...did i hurt you are you okay little boy....."he said softly...and the kid looked up...

Kid:"ish okay hyungie...i alsho didn't lwook....and im okiii..."he said and smile widely...

Kook:"hii im kookie what's your name..."he said smiling widely and forward his hand for the kid to shake...the kid first look at the hand but then shake his hand smiling widely...

Kid:"hii kookie hyungie me ish soobin..."he said smiling and kook ruffle his hairs...

Soobin:"woahh hyungie ish this bunny ish yourzzz???.."he asked with sparkling doe eyes...looking at the plushie in aww....

Kook:"yes it is...but my wifey said to leave it back at my old home ...."he said while pouting...

Soobin:"whyy so??...ish your wifey dwont wike bunny??..."he asked sadly...

Kook:"i dont know...but now i cant take it with me but i cant leave him alone either he will be sad and what if he get scared alone.......umm....do you want to take it???..."he asked and soobin eyes twinkled hearing that...

Soobin:"rweallyyy???...can i twake bunny wiwe me???..."he asked excitedly and kook nodded...

Kook:"yes take it as a gift...because you look like this bunny and he will be happy with you..."he said and giggled and soobin also giggled cutely...jumping in excitement....

Soobin:"you alsho lwook like thish bunny hyungie..."he said giggling and kook give the bunny to soobin who happily take it...

???:"soobin where are you...come we have to goo....."someone called soobin who looked at kook...

Soobin:"okay hyungie bye bye...my appa ish cwalling me...thankeww for the bunnyy...bubyeee hwyungieee...."he said and wave his hand cutely and ran away...

Kook:"bye bye binnie..."he said and saw soobin went away with someone probably his dad....and he also went to his cafe...feeling happy tha mr.snuggles got someone now.....

Kook:"at least mr.snuggles will be happy now..."he thought while smiling....

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

At Night...

Tae came back home and went inside and saw his so called family in the living room laughing weirdly......he ignore them and went straight to his room and saw kook was sitting there using his phone...

Kook looked up when he saw door opened and tae came inside...he looked at tae and again pouted angirly looking away...tae chuckled seeing his hubby...looks like his hubby is still angry and sulking about that stupid plushie...

Tae:"koo..."he called him softly...but kook looked away pouting heavily ...

Tae:"are you angry koo..."he asked but kook huff not looking at tae...

Tae:"okay than im going back to my office..."he said and turned around and kook immediately stood up and ran towards tae and hugged him from behind tightly making tae smirks...