Kook:"pillow is sho softie softie...kookie lwikes it..."he mumbles sleepily and lighty squeeze the pillow snuggles more into it...rubbing his cheeks on the pillow mewling softly while sqeezing it..loving the softness under his palm...

He curiously opened his eyes with difficulty just to see the pillow that he's holding.... but he get the shock of his life.... his breath knocked out and his soul left his body when he saw what he was actually holding.... his eyes went wide as saucer...his face went pale when he saw on which 'pillow' he was rubbing his face and what actually softie softie thingy he was sqeezing...

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Tae felt weight on his chest and he felt a little cold and open his eyes just to get shocked....his nighty has slipped from his shoulder showing his boobies and his baby bunny was sleeping on his expose chest rubbing his face on his boobs whinning cutely...tae's heart started to beat loudly and he blushed furiously and thought to adjust his nighty......but before he could do anything kook grab his bare boob and started sqeezing it lightly snuggling more into his chest making tae eyes widened and he bite his lips hard not to moaning....kook's hot breath was touching his bare boobs making his buds perked up...

kook's hot breath was touching his bare boobs making his buds perked up

His nighty.....

Tae started breathing heavily...he dont know what to do...he was feeling something strange...he never felt anything like this before..it was very strange feeling...he bite his lips harshly not to moan out loud as kook was kneading his boobs in his rough palm making him wet between his thighs he clench his thighs tightly feeling the wetness.....suddenly kook squirms and tae felt kook's gonna woke up so he hurriedly close his eyes pretending to be asleep....

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Kook saw what he is holding and his hands started trembling...he immediately looked at tae who was sleeping and he sighed...he again looked at his naked chest and his bambie eyes sparkled seeing the big soft soft boobies with pink pointed buds...his mouth watered at the heavenly view....he softly caresses the boob without touching the buds...

Kook:"shoo pretty..."he whispered softly...his bambie eyes twinkling in excitement...he was looking like a smol baby who's staring at his favourite candy hungrily..with wide bambie eyes

Kook:"koo want it..."he mumbles pouting...but immediately shooked his head...

Kook:"koo its bad manners..wifey will be mad if he saw this...you shouldn't stare at him like that when he's asleep...he will thought you're a pervert...stop staring....."he said to himself and immediately looked away...

Kook:"b-but but itss shoo pretty pretty and lwooks tasty...koo wan it pwease...jus once pwease..."he again mumbles crying internally...while looking at the boobies with pouty lips and logging glossy eyes...

Kook:"its okay koo...i will take permission from wifey first than you will have thish....okay now dont pout....."he said to himself and pouted....he softly kiss the boob and again snuggled in them a little inhaling tae's sweet scent.....