Tae eyes welled up with tears but he immediately blinked them away nodded smiling a little making kook smiled widely..

Kook pulled out his hand for tae who put his hand on kook's...

Kook:"can i??..."he asked and tae nodded with red cheeks and kook put the bracelet in tae's hand...

Tae:"thank you...its pretty..."he said softly and smile..

Kook:"yeah its looking even more pretty after you wear it...."he said cheekily and tae blushed...

Tae maybe dont love jungkook yet but he surely likes him alot...he always felt safe and comfortable around him which he only felt with his dad...

he knows kook is a pure soul and a kind hearted man just like his dad who cant hurt anyone...and he knows he likes kook alot and he cant live without him now but he need some time to fall for him....he also wanted to give this marriage a chance...he knows he's feelings something for kook which he never felt before for anyone but he dont wanna get hurt like his father...

(A/N:" tae is not a bad person or a rude person in this book....he get hurt betrayed ignored by his own family...he is more hurt than kook.... his own family makes him heartless and emotionless...it will take time for him to get bubbly and happy like before so dont think about him as a bad person who's hurting kook he himself is hurt and he's trying to become normal but it will take time......so trust the process....)

•~~~~~~~~~~•

Next Day..

Tae woke up in morning by a call...he looked the time and it was 8am...he saw his baby bunny was sleeping on his chest pouting looking so adorable he pinch his pouty lips and kissed his forehead...and pick his phone when his phone again rang....

On the phone...

Tae:"hello..."he said sleepily

Jimin:"tae you have to come to office immediately...."he said in a serious tone which shocked tae a little...

Tae:"what happened..."he said and gently free himself from kook's embrace and went to the balcony...

Jimin:"i cant tell you on call you have to come its urgent otherwise i would never bothered you....come fast then i will tell you..." he said making tae worried now...

Tae:"okay im coming..."he said and cut the call he came to his room and went to bathroom to get ready...he came after taking a shower and wore his dress and saw his baby whinning sitting on the bed pouting heavily...tae chuckled seeing his bunny....maybe his sleep got disturb when tae left him alone in bed...

Kook opened his eyes with difficulty and saw tae and smiled...

Kook:"Morning wifey..."he said in his deep morning voice and tae felt butterfly in his tummy whenever he heard his bunny's sleepy deep voice...

Tae:"Morning koo..."he said and kook ears perked up and his eyes widen hearing the nickname...

Kook:"k-koo??..."he asked with shocked... eyes sparkling and he blushed madly...and tae turned towards him...

Tae:"if you can call me wifey than i can also call you whatever i want...." he said and kook showed his baby teeth smiling widely and nodded...

Kook:"yess yess of course you can you can....i love it..."he said and giggled adorably making tae cooed...

Then kook noticed tae dress and got confused...