Jimin saw all this and approached kook and smile at him.....

Jimin:"dont mind him kook...when he's angry he dont know what he's doing...he will calm down in sometime okay...please dont be upset...he will be fine in no time okay give him some time to calm down...."he said softly and kook nodded...

Jimin:"now come with me i want you to meet someone come come.."he said and drage kook with him and went towards a table where a man was sitting sipping his wine...

Jimin:"kook meet yoongi hyung and hyung he's kook tae's husband..."he said and kook shook his hand with yoongi and they all started to talk with each other but kook was missing his wife and worried of him and looking around to see if tae came back of not...

~~~~~~~~~•••

Tae didnt came to the party after that incident...and kook also leave the party after sometime as he was not liking it there without his wifey....he went to their room and saw tae was not in the room...he heard the shower sound and think tae must be showering....so he sat on the bed waiting for him...

After 10 min tae came outside in his night dress with wet hairs which he was drying with a towel...he didnt notice kook in the room and went to the dressing table and started applying lotion on his long slender legs...

he didnt notice kook in the room and went to the dressing table and started applying lotion on his long slender legs

kook's heart skipped a beat as he saw how tae is gliding his delicate hand up and down on his soft milky thighs.....the soft fabric of his nighty clung to his curves, complimenting his thin waist and beauty in a way he had never seen before.

His eyes widened, and a wave of desire washed over him....he gulped hard at the sight of tae in that sexy nighty...it awakened a newfound urge inside him...a sudden flame that is burning his inside making his body hot and his junior become hard like a rock... his heart was thumbing in his chest widly seeing tae like this.....

He wanted to glide his rough hands on the smooth surface of tae's milky thighs towards his thin waist and mark them with his love bites and hand prints he wanna chew on that baby skin of his wifey till tae become a moaning mess...those sexy collar bones giving him a hard time to control his desires..

he wanted to bite them harshly and licked them afterwards he wanna suck tae's milky soft neck till tae cried in pleasure squirming under him....kook wanted to whine loudly and sqeezed tae's smol body in his arms tightly but he was controlling himself....

Tae felt intense gaze on him and looked at his side and saw kook was staring at him with an unknown emotions and his usual bambie eyes were dark and he's looking at him with dark and dominant gaze...and his aura was completely changed from his usual bubbly self......

He stood up and went towards kook who was observing his every move...tae stood infront of kook and kook was looking at him with dark hungry eyes without blinking...tae felt shiver run down his spine by his intense gaze...

Tae:"what happened..."he asked calmly but a little scared from inside...but kook didnt said anything...he was controlling himself so much he was clenching his jaw tightly...he dont wanna do anything that he will regret afterwards...tae's addicted scent is making his mind dizzy...he aburtly stood up making tae flinch who back away a little and kook went to bathroom making tae confused...