Shibuya Part 1

A/N: Hello all! This is a Romantic Sukuna fanfiction created by me. Firstly; not everything is going to be related to or link back to the manga entirely. I will be adding details from my own ideas. The main female protagonist of this story is called Yana and everything about her will be explained soon. This is a fanfiction that I want to be kept as unique as possible-the focus on cursed techniques etc is not my forte...I wrote this because I feel like Sukuna should have his own little love story lol. A few of the other characters will be mentioned however not entirely-I'm not sure when, where or who as of yet! But a few will play a major part x

Sukuna is my favourite villain for a multitude of reasons but the main reason is because he is well and truly a villain. (IFYKYK) I will NOT be changing his villainous side, he kills people for no reason however you will soon understand why this love story between Yana and Sukuna occurs!!! :))) Some of the chapters will be short because I don't want to rush it-I want to build things along as I go. I will be posting weekly xx NAG ME I DON'T MIND!! X

This chapter starts from the Shibuya incident, and the recently released chapter 247!! SO SPOILERS ALERT!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISSSSKKKKK.

Thank you for reading and please enjoy, share and comment!!

This is for entertainment purposes my lovelies!! I'm having fun writing this and I hope you all have fun reading this!!x And of course since this is my own work its copyrighted. ;)

Love you all. xx

TOODLESSSSSS.

SHIBUYA PART 1

Desperate. I was beyond desperate. Beyond feeling. Beyond thinking. Only my breaths fuelled each step I took—empty, hollow breaths, full of pain and a mixture of bitterness and blood that tickled the tastebuds in the back of my throat. My legs pumped. No, they flew. They moved fast, so fast I couldn't see them, so fast I could no longer hear my heartbeat pumping beneath my chest. My pathetic, chest. Pathetic body. Pathetic hair that whipped around my face, black and heavy, a tangled, curly mess unable to be tamed.

Am I there yet? The question lingered above my head, directed to no one. I gulped. Paused. Looked around. The silence horrified me. From the moment I landed at the airport, I could feel it. The sickening cursed energy hanging above the air, so thick I could barely breathe. I wasn't a city girl. Never was, in fact. The European countryside was my home—a peaceful life away from the troubles of my birthplace of Japan. A safe haven—a protection, despite the occasional hiccups I encountered during day trips to the hustle and bustle of London city.

Was I scared? Yes. There was no doubt that I was scared. Fear almost consumed me, leaving me paralysed in the middle of the empty streets as my feet slammed across the hard tarmac roads. But before I had time to freeze, I saw it. The destruction, the fire. The lights. The noise.

A sob climbed up my throat, pricking me in my eyes mercilessly. Yet another day of my sight being blurred by tears.

When?

Buildings. Homes. Cars. Bridges, statues, the simplicity of nature in deliberately planted trees—they had all fallen apart. Hope buzzed within my chest once I witnessed the bright lights of the train station still ongoing, but a simple whiff in the air presented me with the heavy stench of death. It reigned over the city like a beast, rearing its ugly head with its promise of absolute turmoil. But I couldn't fault it, either. Deep within me, the ugly green beast reared its ugly head, too. Because sometimes I wished for it. Hoped for it. But I simply cannot have it.

Please. The word echoed throughout my head, leaking with sadness. Please be okay. I didn't know. I didn't know. I simply had no clue about what I would soon be facing. About the monster that awaited me with a sickening smile on his face, holding the head of familiar faces as if they were crowns. I had been summoned into something massive, something evil. Something I was given no time to comprehend. Only gape stupidly at it all, stuck in the shadows out of fear, yet still somehow willing to step forward.

Gojo.

My knees buckled. Bile rose up into my throat. Sliced and diced. Insignificant. Like dirt.

Higuruma.

Another victim tossed aside as if he were nothing. My hands shake. My stomach begins to ache. Ache, ache until I double over, screaming in agony.

Megumi? I stand up, facing the scene in front of me. Itadori Yuuji. As arrogant as ever with the sword aimed for his back. And Sukuna. Standing in all his glory, 4 arms and half of a face. Covered in long, tribalistic black marks, slightly injured himself yet still managing to fend everyone off, each move being made with the intent to kill without holding back.

I waited. Waited to see if it would work. To see if I could jump in, protect everyone and somehow stop the only maniac capable of destroying the Earth. But that moment never came.

The sword entered through Sukuna's chest. For a split second, silence reigned. Then I saw it. The real Sukuna hidden, coughing blood after the injury of his double, waiting to launch another attack, ready to—

"Look out!" I screamed, my voice cracking. The light pushed me forward. I stood in front of them, my arms out, eyes wide and panicked. "He's—"

"...coming."