𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

and peter really liked liz allan.

🕷️

"are you sure you kids will all be good here by yourselves tonight? i know it's a week day, but you know may and i like to do dinner sometimes on weekdays." jim said to rose and alex that evening.

"we'll be fine, dad. i promise." she replied.

"good."

"oh, by the way, peter and ned are coming by later on. and liz should be here any minute." rose informed.

she then frowned after mentioning liz.

she had realized the mistake her and alex made after school and told alex about it.

alex told rose not to worry about it.

rose decided to put her trust in alex and listened to her and tried not to worry.

but she couldn't help it.

"that's fine, but please tell ned no legos. the last time he was here with them, the rocket ship from star wars that he was making broke and there were pieces everywhere. and i was still stepping on legos days after we cleaned it up." jim replied.

rose let out a small laugh. "okay dad, no legos. plus, it would be a distraction from our work."

"you're right, it would."

he walked to the door and slipped his shoes on.

"okay, there is some money on the counter for you kids to order some pizza and there's ice cream in the freezer. don't make a mess, don't be too loud, and most importantly, have a good tutoring session. love you, rose."

"love you too, dad."

and then, jim was gone.

"you know ned's gonna being legos, right?" alex raised her eyebrows.

rose sighed. "yeah, i know. it's fine as long as it's already built and he's gentle with it."

"and if it's not already built and/or he's not gentle with it?" alex questioned.

"then i guess he has to leave." she shrugged.

"wow. that's real harsh. especially from you, miss nice girl." alex poked her.

"i know, but i don't wanna make my dad upset and then have him ground me and not let me have anyone over the apartment again." rose explained.

"come on, rose, jimbo would never do that to you. he hasn't before, has he?" alex raised her eyebrows.

"no, but that's because i haven't given him a reason to." the blonde replied.

"oh whatever. the point i'm trying to make is, is that maybe ned and peter...shouldn't come..." alex trailed off.

"what? you're the one who invited them!" rise exclaimed.

"no, i know. trust me, i unfortunately know. what i also know is that they're prone to...messes or whatever. plus, do you really want peter around liz? you know, because you want him and he wants her and all three of you are gonna be in the same room."