Chapter 1- Entrance Exam

"A bomber?"

        "Yes, they memorized each of the agency members information, we need someone that's new or not well known, that's you"

        "Easy"

        Gojo took that girl (Naomi) and placed her in the corner, crushed the denonator with infinity and turned to Jun'inchiro. 

        "Hi there" he said with his usual smile, he reached out his hand "Come one, hold my hand!"

        "What the-?" Jun'ichiro face stayed the same

          Gojo still had his hand reached out, doing this reminds him of that curses head that looked like a volcano, but mostly the part after when Yuji was there. Everyone in the agency stared at him the same way they stare at Dazai when Dazai ate those mushrooms, with a look of 'what are you doing?'. Jun'ichiro slowly reached his hand out, then he was stopped by infinity.

        "That bomb is fake, isn't it?" Gojo sat next to him, Jun'ichiro quickly turned to him and noticed his hands were already cuffed. 

        "Bet you didn't see that one coming" Gojo meant figuratively and literally. No for real, you actually won't see him do that to you.

      The agency was quite impressed with this, that made him pass, and the way he handled it was also a reason why he passed.