Chapter 88: Blowfish for Dinner? Yuck!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you..." Chopper and Usopp had tears in their eyes when they looked up at (Y/N).

(Y/N) kept her gaze on the giant Fishman. "Get the hell out of here. I'll deal with him."

"You can't take that guy down by yourself! He's massive!" Usopp frantically yelled, looking at (Y/N) in shocked disbelief. Chopper had tears in his eyes as he held up his hooves to (Y/N).

"I can, and I will." (Y/N) turned to her crew mates with irritation and anger burning through her eyes. "Now stand back or I'll make you."

"Yes, ma'am." Usopp and Chopper bowed before running away.

(Y/N) huffed and glared back at Wadatsumi as he yelled. "The Captain will be so proud of me!! Who's next?!" Wadatsumi looked around the plaza.

One Fishman sat up amongst his defeated comrades. "Uh, I think he said to kill that guy!" The Fishman pointed back at Jimbei.

"The blue dude?" Wadatsumi questioned before holding up his fist. "Okay!"

Nami yelled out for Jimbei to turn around, but Jimbei already knew of the large threat behind him. "Fishman Karate!" (Y/N) stared at Jimbei in amazement as he power level increased even higher than Wadatsumi's. "Seven Thousand Brick... Round House Kick!" Jimbei stopped Wadatsumi's punch in its tracks with a clean kick.

Wadatsumi began crying and waving off his steaming hand. (Y/N) ran up to Jimbei. "Awesome work, Big Boss."

"What did you just call me?" Jimbei looked down at (Y/N) in confusion.

"Big Boss. I heard people down here call you 'Boss' and you're a big guy, so that's the nickname I'm giving you. At least for now." (Y/N) innocently shrugged making Jimbei chuckle. (Y/N) giggled back before turning to Wadatsumi. "I can take care of this guy myself, but I wouldn't mind some help. Are you up for it?"

"Of course. He's just one more pirate we need to take care of." Jimbei readied himself to fight as Wadatsumi fell on his back from Jimbei's last attack. (Y/N) changed her footing when the ground shook from the giant's fall.

(Y/N) looked over at Sanji when he stared yelling. "Nami! There's a lady here! Keep those butt-shockwaves to yourself, you creep!" Sanji rapidly spun in the air before landing a strong kick to Wadatsumi's head.

"Oh! That hurt!" Wadatsumi sat up, clutching his head in pain. "Who just hit me?"

Sanji landed in front of the Sea Bonze, pointing up at him. "Here's the deal! If you put so much as a single scratch on our beautiful map-goddess, then I'll put another gap in your teeth!"

(Y/N) slouched over a bit in defeat. "All she did was fall over. It's not that serious."

"Oh, great." Nami stood up, dusting herself off. "Now I'm all dirty."

(Y/N) stared at Nami for a few seconds. 'Damn, but she's still so attractive.' A small amount of blood leaked out of (Y/N)'s nose making her quickly cover her nose. Jimbei looked down at her in confusion. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yep! All good!" (Y/N) nervously sweated, but gave Jimbei a thumbs up with her free hand. She quickly turned from the Fishman and wiped her nose clean with her sleeve. 'What the hell was that, (Y/N)?! Is Sanji really rubbing off on me that much?' (Y/N) shook the thoughts from her head.

"It wasn't my fault! That guy knocked me over!" Wadatsumi cried to Sanji, holding his head in pain as a big bump appeared where Sanji kicked.

(Y/N) and Jimbei walked up to the chef before Jimbei turned to Wadatsumi. "You want to fight? Then fight me."

"We'll easily take down this nobody." (Y/N) placed her hands on her hips, glaring up at Wadatsumi.

"I want a piece of you, too." Sanji grinned his teeth up at the giant Fishman. "You big dumpling!" (Y/N) giggled at her chef. 'Did he just call him a dumpling?'