XVII

I arrived back home and slammed the door behind me. I was so furious right now I thought I would have calmed down on the drive back to my house but I was even more mad now because of all the thinking I did.

Why the hell was Tyler mad? I didn't do shit and he's suddenly getting mad at me. Just cause Thebe was his friend doesn't mean I can't hang out with him. I don't even know if anything is gonna come out of this. If anything this date is sorta just a hang out. Tyler was completely overreacting and so was I.

I sighed and made it upstairs to my room. I wasn't gonna let Tyler ruin my night. I set the bag where my shirt came in, on my bed and flopped down on my bed putting my hand over my head. I felt a headache coming on for Christ sakes. I suddenly heard my door bell ring and widened my eyes. Was it 7 already? Please don't tell me Earl was here. I haven't even got dressed. I looked at the time and too my luck it wasn't 7 but instead 5 so I still had 2 hours to get ready.

I walked down the stairs and made it to the door. I swung it right open and to my surprise it was Tyler. I was a little shocked but I kept a straight face on. I slammed the door on him when he caught it with his foot at the last second.

"Oww." He said.

I would have laughed if I wasn't so mad at him right now.

I opened up my door again and kept the straight face on. There was really no reason for him being here and especially since I only had 2 hours to get ready I really didn't want him wasting any more of my time for some stupid shit.

"Listen if you're here to give me crap about how I'm "using" Thebe. I don't wanna hear it. I barley even have enough time to get ready and you're just wasting my time even more."

Tyler didn't say anything but sigh.

"I wanted to apologize." He finally said.

I didn't say anything but was slightly shocked. He seemed so mad at me and now suddenly an hour later he's apologizing.

"Can I come in?" Tyler asked after when I didn't say anything.

I just nodded and stepped out of the door way to let him in.

Tyler smiled at me but it quickly came off as fast as it came on. He looked down and stepped inside. I closed the door behind him and stood still with my arms crossed over my chest. Tyler turned around and faced me for a while not saying anything. He was just staring while I stared right back.

"Look if you're not gonna apolo-" I said when suddenly Tyler cut me off with his lips smashing onto mine.

He pushed me to the door and I uncrossed my arms. He lifted me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. I got this sudden sensation in me and I quickly kissed back.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I was so mad at him just a few seconds ago and now I just wanna feel every inch of his body.

Tyler gripped my ass and I slowly moaned. He attached his lips back to mine and slowly licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I granted him and he slipped his tongue in my mouth which made our tongues fight for dominance for a while. We pulled back for breath and looked into each other's eyes. We were breathing heavily and I slowly came to my senses to what was happening.

I pulled away from him which made him drop me since he was still carrying me against the wall. I pushed him back and looked to the floor.

What the hell was I doing?

Im about to go on a date with Thebe in just a few hours when I'm kissing Tyler who I was just mad at me a few minutes ago.

"What's wron-" Tyler slowly asked but I cut him off.

"Leave."

"Sam-"

"Leave."

I met his eyes and saw hurt in them. I moved away from the door and Tyler slowly started to walk towards it when he stopped right in front of me. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." He finally said and walked the rest of the way out and closed the door behind him.

I sighed and slid down on the wall. I held my lips and started remembering what just happened a few seconds ago

I wanted more.

I needed him.

My stomach was warm inside and I was now just begging to feel Tyler's hand on my ass again and tongue in my mouth. I had to stop it though. I don't even like him and I'm pretty sure he sure the hell doesn't like me. Maybe we both just made out because we needed to let some anger out. Maybe that's why I still wanted to bit his lip so bad and just roughly make out with him.

I shook my head and slowly stood up making my way to my room. How was I suppose to go on a date now with a guy when I'm going to be thinking about a completely different guy.

It's so short I'm sorry! Don't hate me but at least some action finally happened. What do you guys think is gonna happen now? Please comment and vote. I love you all thank you!!