First day of school - chapter 3

Today was the day I started 7th grade at minneapolis public middle school. I was nervous to meet new people but I knew I had to get it over and done with.

As I sat in the car which was parked outside my new school I looked down at my outfit one last time. Back in England we had to wear uniform so it was very hard for me to decide on my outfit.

I decided on my ice hockey hoodie from my old team which was navy blue and had "baker 98" on the back. My black leggings which fit my body really nice and my comfy uggs.

I braided my hair at the top and put two cute little navy bows in, and I put on a bit of natural makeup.

I am obsessed with rings and have about 100 of them but since my theme today was dark blue ,I made sure to put all of my blue rings on.
My outfit might be a bit plain and boring but at least I'm comfortable.
___________________
I had just been given my time table from the office, my lessons for today were :
1- science
2. English
3. Art
4. Pe
5. Maths
6. Italian

My least favourite lesson for today was maths, I HATE maths, I was excited for Italian though bc I've always wanted to learn it.

As I walked into science I instantly felt nervous when everyone's eyes set on my small frame standing in the door.

"Hello is this 2b science?" I politely asked the man who I assumed to be mr tolbert

"Yes it is, are you miss baker?" He smiled at me while I nodded my head

"Why don't you take a seat at that desk, behind Charlie"

while mr tolbert pointed at an empty desk , a boy with quite long brown hair who was sat in front my new desk waved at me. So this must be Charlie.

As I sat down in my seat, Charlie turned around a smiled at me

" hey I'm Charlie, it's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Arabella" I replied smiling back at him

"Hey is that a hockey jumper???" Charlie asked pointing out my hoodie

"Oh yeah, do you play?" I smiled

"I'm the captain of district 5, I love hockey, but my team are awful" he blushed

" I'm actually looking for a hockey team to play for now that I moved, could you introduce me to your team?" I asked him hopefully

"Sure! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm from England"

"Cool!" He exclaimed before turning around and getting on with his work
_______________________

Through the day I ended up meeting most of Charlie's team. I met a girl called Connie who I'm already close with, I met her boyfriend guy, A ginger boy who I think they call averman, and a boy called Goldberg, who is always taking about falafels.

I had given Charlie my address because he was picking me up later to introduce me to everyone.

I ate my dinner and rushed upstairs to my bedroom to get changed into some of my hockey gear.

I wore a plain hoodie and some black joggers with my padding underneath.

(Something like this, it doesn't have to be exactly that outfit)

Just as I was tying up my roller blades I heard the doorbell ring, I said good by to my parents and went outside to meet Charlie.

We exchanged a couple words and off we went roller blading down hills. He fell a couple times but he would stand right back up, I even taught him some ways to stop.