"Andrew!" JJ called out to one of the men in the kitchen, grinning at the man.

"All right?" He calls back.

"What's up, bro?" He asks with a grin, carrying on walking throughout the kitchen.

"Mama L, good to see you!" Melia calls out, sneakily grabbing some of the food she was preparing.

"Hey, no! Emilia!" The woman yells, slapping her hand with a spatula. Melia simply hums in response.

Clearly wasn't that sneaky.

They all walk out through the kitchen, walking throughout the hotel halls.

"See, they got backup generators going. Kooks don't miss a beat." JJ says with a sigh.

They all walk into a room with computers, Melia carefully shuts the door behind them as the others run desperately over to the computers.

"Sweet Lord, the internet!" Pope calls out, sitting down at a chair and basically praying to the monitor in-front of him. "I've missed you!"

"Let me get in there, gotta check out my Insta models!" JJ says, running over.

"We don't have time JJ!" Kiara yells at him, flicking his head.

"Hey! You don't need Insta models when you have me!" Melia says with a wink, posing stupidly.

JJ laughs quietly, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Only works when your in a bikini." He whispers into her ear in a deep voice.

John B turns around, shooting him a warning glare. Melia's face flushes red.

Why did she care? Normally they flirt and it doesn't even bother her. So why is her stomach filled with butterflies..?

"Hey, hey! I found the map!" Kiara says, pulling it out of JB's backpack. They all quickly turn back to the computer.

"Coordinates, please?" Pope asks, pulling up some kind of earth coordinate tracker... Who knows?

"34^ 57' 30" North. 75^ 55' 42" West." John B says, dragging his finger across the coordinates on the map.

Pope quickly types it into the website, waiting as it detects the area.

"Boom, continental shelf right there!" John B states with a grin, pointing at the pointer on the screen.

"What the fuck does that even mean..." Melia mumbles, shaking her head.

"Okay well, if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope asks, scrunching up his face.

Melia sighs, playing with the rings on JJ's hand. "I know I'm a school year below you guys and all, but I'm really regretting skipping all my classes right now-"

JJ just chuckles, squeezing her shoulder. "Well, I'm the school year above and I don't know what their saying."

"That's cause your the one I skipped all my classes with, dumbass." She retorts with a playful eye roll.

"Come on, baby. Come on." Pope whispers to the screen as it slowly zooms in.

"Shit, it's on the high side! It's only 900 feet." John B says, smiling.

"That's not too deep." JJ says with a shrug.

"Is that- doable or something?" Kiara asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, totally doable." JJ nods, a grin prominent on his face.

"Will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope deadpans, looking straight up at JJ.