"P, Princess. May I ask who they are?"

She looked in the direction that the lady pointed. Yhannie and Lucas are conversing. They appeared to be talking about something as they passed by. Choi Han was also at a distance but he's way too old for the ladies to talk about. He's more good-looking too.

Her gaze met Lucas and Yhannie's.

"Lucas, and Yhannie."

Lucas and Yhannie approached them. While Lucas bowed respectfully, Yhannie took his side and kissed her cheeks. It's been normal between them ever since they were kids.

"Blessing and glory to the Obelian Empire," Lucas seemed to be saying.

"This is Lucas, the royal Magician," she said, turning to face Yhannie, who had miraculously captured the attention of all the ladies. "This is my younger brother, Ayhan."

They all stood up and greeted Yhannie, but Yhannie did not mind.

"Are you having a good time at your tea party?"

"You should sit as well," she advised.

"No," Yhannie replied, "this is a tea party for ladies; we will leave now, sister. Have a nice day everyone."

Everyone appeared smitten by Yhannie's respectful demeanor. Athanasia had a strong desire to vomit! Yhannie was never this nice! He's always the over-edge man who wants to slack off and glare at everyone. He's supposed to be frowning but he's smiling! Smiling!!!

Did he eat something wrong?

She should check to see if he's sick or something.

Yhan and Lucas left suddenly.

"OH, OH MY GOODNESS! THERE WAS SOMEONE AS HANDSOME AS HIM WORKING AT THE BLACK TOWER! BUT HIS HIGHNESS! HOW CAN HE EXUDE SO MUCH APPEAL AT THAT AGE? HE'S SO HOT AND SEXY AT THE SAME TIME!"

They began raining Lucas and Yhannie's expressions that Athanasia couldn't understand.

Ugh. they're at it again.

She couldn't help but internally scream. Her baby brother became their number 1 favorite.

You just earned some believers, Yhannie.

The tea party ended on a normal note. Jennette went back to her palace while she walked back to the Emerald Palace with Felix. Some days have passed, and one day.

"But the knight of crimson blood will arrive in shining armor and save me before I fall, won't he?" She smirks at Felix with red ears all over. "Won't you, my knight of Crimson Blood?"

She walks leisurely, raining teases and playful laughter on Felix until he turns into mush.

It's so fun!!! Felix is so cute!

When Athanasia tripped, she had no idea she was about to fall, but her brother Yhannie came to her rescue.

"Such an airhead."

"Hello, Yhannie. As always, my bright cold sun!" she teases. Yhannie frowned but ignored her. He helped her up and patted her dress.

With their simple attire, they did not appear to be royalty. The nobles appeared more elegant than them, but this is more comfortable to wear. Claude, on the other hand, is almost naked, revealing his specs like it is nothing.

.

.

They both returned their attention to Claude, who was sleeping on the couch. She knelt and stared at Claude, who was sleeping soundly and unconcerned about the rest of the world. Even though he appears to be exhausted lately. Yhannie looks like this at times as well.