xii

WARNING: Talk about self harm, and smut will be in this chapter.

FOR A WHILE they just laid there silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful.
She ran her finger along the tattoos on his other arm.
"i remember when you didn't have any of these"
she says softly, still tracing the ink.
"really? you've followed me that long"
"ohhhh yeah" she giggles, clearly making it out that it's been a long time.
"that was your first" she said tracing over the dragon on the side on his arm.
"it was!" he said sounding a little surprised.
"how do you remember that?" he continues
she shrugs.
"i remember when you got it. let's just say i hated tattoos before."
he giggles.
"so what, because i got tattoos you started to like them?" he asked looking down at her, rubbing her back.
"yeah basically. as soon as you started to get them i found them hot"
he just laughs.
"everything you do is hot" she mumbles, causing him to laugh more.
"you're so cute" he says placing a kiss on her head.
"do you have any?"
"yeah i have a few, wanna see?" she says getting up a little excited.
"for sure" he says smiling at the small girl who has a huge smile on her face.

"okay so, i have this one" she says, showing him the bouquet of flowers on the back of the upper arm.
"they are my Brothers, Sav's and I's birth flowers."
"very cute" he says, still with a smile plastered on his face.
"then this one" she says, turning her arm around to show her wrist.
"kiss my scars" he says softly, no longer smiling, looking at the scars on her wrists.
"sorry, but i love her" she says looking at the boy.
"huh?"
"kiss my scars? grave?"
"oh right, yeah"
"one of my favourite songs" she mutters under her breath.
"then this one" she says moving her hair out of the way, showing him behind her ear.
"we have matching butterflies" she says smiling widely, causing the boy to smile again.
"then these ones, not all of them mean anything i just thought they were cute" she says showing his her back.
"and last one, i think you're going to like"
"oh really why's that?" he asks as she pulls her shirt up, showing the script just underneath her left boob.
"tell me about tomorrow" he reads quietly.
"yep, my first one"
"that was your first tattoo? the first thing you put on your body was one of my songs?"
"Of course. You saved my life."
he just smiled at the girl.
"you like it?"
"i love it Bells" he says wrapping his arms around the girl, falling back against the bed, pulling her on top of him, causing her to giggle.

They stay there for a second, before she pushes up, looking at the boy.
"what you thinking about in that pretty little head of yours?" he asked, arms still wrapped around her waist.
She looks at him, telling bold, and leans to his ear.
"so, you still wanna fuck me like a rockstar?" she whispers, moving back, smiling innocently.
He smirks, grabbing behind her neck pulling her closer.
"you have no idea" he whispers before smashing his lips onto hers.
She was taken back for a minute, before kissing him back.
She placed one hand on his chest, the other on the side on his cheek, deepening the kiss before straddling the boy.
His hands move slowly down her body, where the end up on her ass.

She moved back slightly, before going back, but this time moving to his neck.
She began sucking and kissing on his neck, moving forwards slightly, grinding on him, causing the boy to moan and squeeze her ass.
She continues to suck on his neck, before he flips them over, him now being on top.
"god you drive me crazy" he says smashing his lips back onto hers, moving his hands up and down her body.
He pulls her up, taking her top off, which left her in a white lacy bra, before he moved to her neck, leaving little bites along the way.
He pushes her back against the bed, sucking on her neck as she let out a moan, arching her back slightly.
He moves back to her lips, kissing her passionately, as he begins sliding her pants down her legs, leaving her in a matching white lacy set.
He breaks the kiss, looking at her up and down, biting his lip.

"god damn"

he spits out and goes back to attacking her neck, moving his kisses down her slowly as she moans, grabbing his hair.
he moved back, and puts his hands behind her back, unclipping her bra.
He stares for a moment before leaning back down, sucking on one nipple, as he squeezes the other, causing her to moan louder.
He continues to move down her body, but stops just before he gets to her heat.
He looks her in the eyes, as he slowly takes of her lacy underwear with his teeth, not taking his eyes away from hers.

he moves back up, still looking directly in her eyes, and licks her heat softly.
she lets out a loud moan, pulling on his hair, which makes him lick again.
"uh jaden" she moans, pulling a little harder.
he moves back up to her and smirks.
"tell me what you want baby" he whispers, kissing her collar bone.
"i want you. i want all of you."
instantly he clicks, smirking into her neck.
"say less baby girl" he smirks, lining himself up, before slowing thrusting into her.
She lets out a loud moan, digging her nails into his back.
"fuck you're so tight baby" he groans slowly thrusting in and out.
"faster" she moans making him thrust faster.
The only think louder then their moans was the sound of their skin clapping together.
"fuck jae i'm going to cum" she moans, digging her nails deeper into his back.
"hold it baby" he moaned as his thrusts were getting faster. "fuck you feel so good" he continued.

She knew Sav would have heard them, but she couldn't give 2 shits at this point.

as his thrust got more sloppy, and their moans got louder, she felt him twitch.
"okay baby cum for me" he moaned as they both released at the same time. His thrusts getting sloppier, letting them ride their highs.
"fuck" he groaned before pulling out and flopping down beside her.
They both laid there, attempting to catch their breaths.
"you okay?" he asked, breathing heavily looking at the girl, who just responded with a nod, finally catching her breath.

Jaden Hossler just fucked the shit outta me
is all she could think.

She looked at the boy, finally getting his breath back, and couldn't believe it.
"you sure you're good?" he asked again.
"beyond good." she said giving him a small smile.
"come here love" he said opening an arm, in which she crawled into.
"that was, the best sex i've ever had" he admitted.
"really?" the girl asked surprised.
"yeah baby, really" he stated, giving the girl a kiss on her head.

not long later, both had fallen asleep.