Love heals❤‍🩹 (part-2)

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

"Now come on and give me your cute dimple smile, na na."Ohm began to whine like a puppy, burying his face into Nanon's neck and making him giggle.

"Stop it, it tickles, "Nanon said with a chuckle. 

"Now, that's my Nanon," Ohm said while kissing Nanon's dimple.

"You and your obsession over my dimples," Nanon said while shaking his head with a smile. 

Ohm put on the heartstopper series and enjoyed their date night.

__________________________________________

⚠️ Trigger warning ( Bullying, Harassment, Suicide )

NO ONE POV

Fans have always suspected Ohm was bisexual, but they never imagined it would be confirmed.

Some backed OhmNanon, while others were horrified, and some were outraged with Nanon for snatching their Ohm and claiming it as their own.

Bunch of idiots, that's how Ohm like to call them. 

Anyway, OhmNanon wasn't bothered by the hate comments. Everything has been going well for Ohm, but not for Nanon.

Nanon began to receive dead threads on Instagram and other social media accounts, so Ohm intervened and resolved the issue, but Nanon's college classmates resumed bullying him over time.

Nanon felt as if he was returning to the world that Ohm had drawn him away from.

Nanon tried so hard to ignore them, but it was getting out of hand. 

One day, Nanon came back home with bruises on his cheeks. 

"Non, what happened?" Ohm noticed the bruise on his cheeks and questioned, holding his face. He merely shook his head, but Ohm ignored him.

"If you are not going to say, then it's fine. I've got my own ways to deal with this," Ohm said as his eyes darkened at the thought of someone hurting his non. 

Nanon held his hand with a sigh. "It's nothing; just leave it; they will eventually stop once they get bored." 

"You shouldn't get used to their shit." Ohm was about to say but stopped himself while hugging Nanon, trying to calm himself down. 

Nanon leaned on Ohm's hug, feeling warmness spreading through his whole body, making him sigh in contentment. 

"I will take care of it. Come on, now you need to take some rest," he said while sweeping Nanon off his feet, making him laugh. Ohm rubbed his nose with Nanon's making him giggle.

He lay Nanon on the bed. Nanon looked at Ohm while holding his hands out like a baby for Ohm to hold him. 

Ohm smiled at the cute gesture while lying next to Nanon, making him lie on his chest. 

"Take care of him," Ohm said to Chimon, as he had to go to Paris for 4 weeks for his new movie shoot. 

"baby, I will be back as soon as the shoot is over," Ohm said as Nanon pouted. 

"I'm going to miss you," Nanon said while hugging Ohm, making him melt in his hug. 

"I am already missing you; I don't want to go." Ohm started to whine while his fans were silently looking at the lovely moment, smiling and squealing in happiness. While there are also a few haters at the moment,. 

Nanon and Chimon came to send Ohm off to Paris, as it is the longest he is going to be away from Nanon. 

They both let go of each other. Ohm kissed Nanon's cheeks, then his lips, making Nanon blush.