☆Twelve☆

Mike's POV

It had been amazing! Dustin came over the next day and talked to Will about everything and anything.

After that it had been a few days and Will was going back and fourth from me to his family.

And then he told me he had to squeeze in time to see his friend from jail, Maverick.

"Come on babe please!" Right now he was begging me to drive him over to the prison so he could see him.

"Oh my gosh, fine!" His eyes lit up as he practically pulled me out of the room, out the apartment and to the car.

"Your so excited?" Will nodded quickly "of course I am! He's my bestfriend."

I smirked "I thought I was your bestfriend" Will rolled his eyes "your my boyfriend, bestfriend, and favorite person in the world, but I just have multiple bestfriends."

I laughed as bit as we got to the prison.

It didn't take long for Will to got to the telephone booth and talk to Maverick.

I watched from afar as he laughed and joked with him and it seemed like they both really loved each other.

When it finsished I asked "you like him" Will nodded "obviously not like that but he was there for me the entire time, I couldn't not like him."

I nodded and we went back to my place.

After that we tried to get Will a job. Granted it was going to be hard but we were going to try our best.

And about a month later he had gotten a job at a coffee shop!

He was ecstatic and so was I, Will was turning his life around.

And from there on out Will worked and would rotate from being with me to being with family and friends.

Life went on like usual just like it used to be.

Except for my roommates, they were the only problem.

"Hey Mike!" I turned to Kylie as she walked toward me. "What do you want?" She rolled her eyes "I was just gonna ask how you were, no need for attitude."

"I don't like you, so I'm not going to be nice" Kylie rolled her eyes "Please! If that boyfriend of yours wasn't in the picture you totally would've got with me."

I groaned "leave me alone" I got my drink that I was in the process of getting and walked off.

"Come on! Don't be like that" I didn't reply and slammed my door.

I didn't even know why she was here because her boyfriend was working, and it's not like she lived here she just visited.

It was unbelievably annoying and I wish she wasn't here.

Just then I heard a knock at the door, I knew it was Will so I stood up with a smile opening my door.

But barley to my suprise Kylie opened the door and began talking and laughing with Will.

God dammit. "Hey babe" Will turned to me and smiled coming over and kissing my cheek.

"Hey my love, Kylie was just telling me how you were giving her attitude, whats that all about?" I turned to her as she gave me a smug look and I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing, come on" I took his hand and pulled him into my room locking it.

"What's this all about?" He asked kicking off his shoes sitting onto my bed.

"She brought up the time she tried to get with me again and I can't stand it" He sighed "she's a hormonal teenager, you'll get used to it."

I shook my head "I don't want to get used to it" I walked over and took Will down onto the bed with me shoving my face into his chest.

He giggled a big wrapping me in his arms "You'll be okay baby, promise" I smiled looking up at him kissing his chin.

"I love you." "I love you more" he leaned over and pressed his lips on mine, I smiled into the kiss, kissing back rougher.

Then I heard a knock on the door and I groaned pulling away from Will. "Yes?" "Can you come help me with something" I turned to Will as he smirked "Don't let her seduce you out there?" 

I rolled my eyes, walking to the door and facing Kylie "What?" she gave me her stupid puppy dog eyes and smiled "I can't reach the top shelf" I groaned walking out of the room and towards the bathroom getting the step stool and handing it to her.

"Use this" I said with a sarcastic smirk on my face "No! I can't use this I'm still too short" I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a chair. 

"Step on this" She groaned "Just help me" "What do you even need?" "I need the jar up there" I looked up and got on my tip toes grabbing the jar and handing it to her.

"Thank you Mike" She said dragging out the E in my name. "Yea" I walked away and to the room "Oh could you ask Will something?" I sighed "What?" "Just tell him to come out!"

I walked back into the room and went towards Will kissing him "Kylie needs you" He laughed "Alright" I walked out with him as she had a bunch of jars and beads sets.

"Will! I thought you'd be able to help me organize!" I gave her a smug look because how the hell did she know that Will liked organizing stupid little things like beads.

"Oh my gosh! I'd love too" He went over and immediately started putting red beads into one jar. Kylie smirked at me and I scoffed knowing she did this on purpose.

I walked back to my room and closed the door flopping on the bed "I can't believe this" I had no clue why she was doing this to me and I would be even more mad if it's because she likes me.

She's such a weirdo! I let out a loud, frustrated sigh hating Kylie. Hopefully Angel moved out soon so me and Will could start paying for this place all on our own and finally start the life I'd been hoping for.

Hopefully Kylie wasn't in the way for to long because she was really starting to get on every nerve in my body!

Word Count: 1062

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ready to go of the rails on a crazy train with this story!- Jay☆