The first interaction

"Wakey wakey!" The weird galatic being stood before me.

"AHHHHHH!" I shriked, realizing I was in some weird place with no idea where i was

"Why are you scared of me?"

"No, I'm not," I started into this beings soul, "if I was scared, I would uhhh ah-I would be screaming if I was scared y-yeah..."

The thing got down to my level and slowly inspected my face like it was scanning me or something.

"Emotion detected: Frightened; why are you scared?" The robots voice sounded girlish, but I couldn't tell for sure. The thing had pinkish green fur and had a robotic face with some other robotic things on its legs and stomach.

"Well, I mean, I'm in some weird place, and you're... not human? What even are you?" I was scared this thing was gonna attack me at any moment it definitely weighted a lot more than me because of the robotic parts.

"Oh silly me, I didn't introduce myself. I'm a Protogen! My name is Akari, and I work for Starfall Protacall!"

"Protogen?" OH GOD, IM GONNA BE USED FOR TESTING, "Your gonna run experiments on me!?"

"No, no, silly those are called Protofen, a Protogen are a species of artificial bio-cybernetic beings from an ancient, distant past of the Galaxy's history duh,"

"Oh...uhm well, uh well, why did you kidnap me?" I slowly backed into a corner. 'Oh god...why do I feel...flustered now?'

"Humans are so cute! But I've taken you from your home for a project, and I'm supposed to write on a repot on how humans feel different emotions than other species, and also I stalked many people and we saw you weren't really liked by your human species so my research team didn't really have to worry about many people worrying about you,"

"Oh... yeah, a lot of people bully me, and my cousin Axel got into a car accident when we were 15, so I don't really have anybody anymore..." I feel tears swell up as I stare as Akari as she removes something from her stomach area. Fudge chocolate poptarts.

"You seem sad. During a scan, I performed on you when you were sleeping. I found out you like fudge chocolate poptarts. Here you go!" Akari lifted my face up and fed me poptarts.

"Humans are actually so cute, ahhhhh!!!" Akari grabbed me and brought me into another more friendly area of her house and ploped me onto this couch like thing, "Omgomgomgomg YOUR SO ADORABLEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I quickly hid my face, and then I realized how cold it was.

"Oh wow, it's very uhm cold in here,"

"Oh really? Here, let me help ^_^," Akari immediately got on top of me and started to cuddle me. I mean, it worked, but still, very uhm attractive? 

"You're very soft, Akari...it feels nice,"

"Aw, thank you, Connor. I'm supposed to take care of my enslaved companions it's what you guys do with your animals!"

"I- uhm t-thanks Akari," ENSLAVED COMPANION????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

---------------------------------------------------------
(Sorry for the short chapter. I was being rushed by someone *cough Connor* anyways I hope you like it :3)