1- A blast to where it all happened

°Johnnie's pov°

As I was peacefully sleeping on my bed, a loud bang, my door flew open, the culprit, Jake Webber.
"JOHNNIE WAKE UP, WE HAVE TO FILM A VIDEO!" Jake screamed, I was still tired and looked at him annoyed.
"Must we make a video today?" I asked him tiredly.

"YES, WE HAVENT MADE A VIDEO IN LIKE 2 DAYS!"Jake once screamed again this time even louder,"Okay, damn stop fucking screaming, my poor ears." I said to him,"Okay well get the fuck up then." HE told me. But because I didn't want anymore yelling I shooed him out of my room and closed the door, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

*When he was done with the shower and done getting ready*

I barged out of my room and smelled food, I went into the kitchen and low and behold. I saw Jake cooking, I didn't and never thought he could cook, but wow, what a surprise.

"Cooking for your master I see." I said proudly, but the slightest embarrassed,"No cook for yourself. This is for me, and I think it's the other way around with the master thing." HE said, smirking at the last part, "Yeah no way I'm a top, not a bottom." I snapped back, "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He replied sarcastically, "I am most definitely a top!" I said angrily, "Fine, why don't you prove it then?." He said to me, smirking.

"How so?" I asked him. "Sleeping with me tonight." HE replied so boldly. My face turned red, but he didn't notice. I'm pretty sure. "Fine, then I will." I said while being a bit embarrassed. He looked shocked at what I said, but only for a second, then he said,"Okay, well, I'll see you in your room when I come back from the club later, deal?" The man asked, "Deal." I said. "Oh, and if- no, when you ask me to stop, I won't because I'll prove you're a bottom." HE said.

I looked like the color red when he said that and nodded, and a few moments later, he was gone, and probably at the club or bar or whatever, I was too flustered to care at the time.

'WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THAT, ME, AND JAKE ARE BOTH STRAIGHT!' I asked myself, 'Jake probably thinks I'm some F@g or something, why why would I do this? He probably thinks I'm weird now, our friendship is ruined (Babes, that's not the only that gonna be ruined when Jake comes back but okay😏) I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror reasuring myself it's just a joke, but little do I know

__________________________________________________________

Okay, yall, it's late, but I might finish it tonight. idk, I might do like five tomorrow or something who knows🤷‍♀️ BUTTTTTT something I will do is definitely not make my beautiful babies waiting, but as always bye yall love you guys😘