Straight to the point, he offered the same conditions as Humble Room Ming.

Qin Yuhai, Mr. Ma, and Mr. Zhang were all jealous after hearing this!

The conditions for the copyright of the humble house inscription signed by Hongxing and Wang Cheng are not a secret in the industry.

10% additional brand share!

With the recognition and popularity of Humble Room Ming in the country at this time, it will definitely make waves once it is launched.

This is why Mr. Ma and Mr. Zhang came over immediately. They didn't want Hongxing to monopolize the copyright of Wang Cheng's works and his personal popularity.

Ma Ning is the most wealthy. Mr. Ma took the lead and said: "Wang Cheng, we at Ma Ning can give you 12% of the copyright share, and we can also give you a separate signing fee, no less than 50 million."

Before Mr. Ma could finish his words, Mr. Zhang quickly said: "Wang Cheng, we at Tuyun are the most sincere and can give you 15% of the exclusive series of Xia Ke Xing. Moreover, we will give you 50 million every year. The signing fee lasts for at least five years. If we cooperate well within five years, we can continue to sign for another five years."

Good guy, the conditions of these three companies are more outrageous than the last.

All of a sudden, Qin Yuhai and Shen Shenghui, two big shots in the entertainment industry, and Lin Mi, a top media person, were slightly shocked.

Because it was the first time for them to see this kind of on-site competition and conditions.

Before Wang Cheng, none of the celebrities in the entire entertainment industry was qualified to receive brand share. No celebrity could, it was just the amount of endorsement fees.

Only top sports stars are eligible to get a share of the brand series they endorse.

But even the brand series shares that top sports stars receive from Ma Ning and Tayun are at most about 7% to 8%, which are limited to single digits, and it is impossible to give them to two people. Divide of numbers.

And now, Ma Ning and Tayun, two of the top sports brands in China and even the world, have given Wang Cheng more than 10% of the share, which is definitely the first in the country.

They are different from Hongxing. Hongxing is a brand that has just gone through bankruptcy and resurrection. The profit sharing is a helpless move to survive. Hongxing now relies on Wang Cheng's popularity to sell goods.

Ma Ning and Tayun themselves have profound backgrounds, and celebrity endorsements can only be regarded as the icing on the cake...

This proves that Wang Cheng's popularity value is definitely far higher than that of all domestic celebrities. Those top international sports stars may not be as good as Wang Cheng. of commercial value.

Hongxing became a little anxious when he saw Ma Ning and Ta Yun's conditions. He knew that the appeal of his brand was definitely not as great as that of Ma Ning and Ta Yun, so he immediately said: "Wang Cheng, I can give you up to 100% Eighteen percent of the separate brand share. Adding in the 10% share of your endorsement, you are equivalent to taking away 28% of the share! Almost all the profits are taken away. This is my limit. I only Just try to protect your capital."

Thirty percent of sales is the company's profit, which is still an ideal situation, and Hongxing directly promised Wang Cheng a 28% share, which is completely equivalent to giving Wang Cheng Even if you are working part-time, if sales are not good, the company will still lose money.

Once this condition comes out.

The people on both sides of Ma Ning and Tayun were silent for a moment.