"Moreover, they all achieved such ratings in just one episode."

"What about us?"

"Haha..."

Li Guang smiled mockingly and shook his head silently, but his eyes were full of regret and annoyance.

If time could be traced back, he would have fired the program director early and hired a group of directors to create the Eastern Star program around Wang Cheng, fully demonstrating all of Wang Cheng's talents and strengths. Then he would have created mythical ratings earlier.

Wu Tong also laughed at himself and didn't want to speak anymore!

When Wang Cheng Youyou created a ratings of 3.8 in the spring and summer, he was very proud of it!

But now that I think about it...

I am really guarding the treasure mountain without knowing it!

The two chatted for a while at the door, smoked a cigarette, and then left.

They are the only two people who have cooperated with Wang Cheng. Knowing that Wang Cheng is too lazy to see them, he really won't see them!

There are so many people outside still guarding the door, it's a waste of time...

...

and in Wang Cheng's dormitory room.

Qin Yuhai, Shen Shenghui, Lin Mi, Liu Xing, Ma Ning's Mr. Ma, and Tayun's Mr. Zhang stood in the dormitory room a little awkwardly.

After looking around...

Wang Cheng's room was still neat and tidy. All items were arranged in an orderly and well-proportioned manner, which was extremely pleasing to the eye.

Of course, the reason why a few people are a little cramped is that there are only two chairs here. Apart from the one where Wang Cheng is sitting, there is only one extra chair.

And there were six of them.

Snapped!

Wang Cheng closed the book and looked at the six people standing in front of him. He was still as calm as water, but it was extraordinary to be so calm when facing the boss of his agency, the artist director, and three major brands. He looked at these people with eyes as if he were looking at passers-by, and said calmly: "If you have anything to do, let's talk about it together. I don't have time to see you all alone."

This tone seemed like a big voice. The boss treats his employees equally casually.

Except for Lin Mi, who didn't care at all, several others felt a little uncomfortable.

Usually, they sit like this and talk to people who are standing.

Now, they became standing people...

After a few people were strangely silent for a while.

It was Liu Xing who was the most unassuming. He was the first to step forward and said with a smile: "Wang Cheng, congratulations on your program being a big success again."

Mr. Ma from Ma Ning and Mr. Zhang from Tayun both frowned slightly, regretting that they were not the first They opened their mouths, but it was the first time for them to see such a celebrity artist. When they saw their father, a big financial investor, they were too lazy to stand up and spoke as if they were scolding their subordinates. Neither of them had gotten used to it yet, and they felt very unhappy, if they were not extremely jealous of Hongxing's outburst at this time, they might have turned around and left.

Wang Cheng leaned back on the chair and looked at Liu Xing calmly: "If you have anything to say, just tell me."

Liu Xing smiled awkwardly, stopped talking nonsense, and said directly: "Wang Cheng, I won't beat around the bush. I represent Hongxing wants to buy the copyright of your Xia Kexing works! The conditions are the same as those in Humble Room Ming."