四 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

But something isn't quite right.

Suguru wanted to ignore Satoru's words earlier, if he could, he wanted to forget it. He can't break a Binding Vow. He'll be risking something greater.

But something isn't quite right.

Is Satoru really willing to risk something greater? Suguru can no longer find reason in those eyes of his. The eyes that were told to have been blessed by a higher being, now seemed to have succumbed to something so low.

"Hey, come to think of it, we haven't..." Suguru trailed off, averting his gaze like he was back in his high school days. "...kissed."

"You want to kiss?" Satoru asked, cupping his face. "Look at me, Suguru."

When Suguru looked back, Satoru's lips sealed his. It was the kind of kiss that reminded Suguru of so many memories of their time together during their Jujutsu Tech days. The kiss was gentle and slow, enough to stimulate Suguru slowly, gradually.

But it didn't take long for the kiss to turn rougher, much more different than how he remembered it. The kiss felt like it was from someone else and not from Satoru. It felt so different that Suguru found himself struggling away from the kiss but Satoru held him closer, forcing his tongue inside, biting his lower lip so hard it drew blood. For a moment, Suguru thought that he was kissing someone else until Satoru leaned back. Just enough for him to see his face but not too farther away.

"You say things like that and you expect me to let you go?"

"What?" Suguru asked, lost in what Satoru was trying to convey.

"That's enough warm-up," Satoru said, taking off the rest of his clothes. "This time, I'll seriously screw you. You don't need any safe words because I won't stop even if you say it hurts. I'll screw you until you can't walk."

"Enough with that kind of bullshit. You're going to screw me until I can't walk? You haven't even made me cum yet."

Maybe it was simply his way of not letting the thought that Satoru feels like a completely different person throw him off. Suguru talked back like it was the most natural thing to do when deep inside, as much as he wanted to bury that thought, he still thinks something isn't quite right.