𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎

"Are you excited to leave, Viserys?" Sienna asks her husband.

"Freedom from courtly politics is something to be excited about." Viserys responds as he watches Sienna put Aegon to sleep.

"True." Sienna agrees. "But let us remember that everyone here along with many more will be present with us at Godswood. They will not stop trying to get your good favour."

"They can try but as long as you do not approve of them, I do not care." Viserys reaches out and places a hand on Sienna's face which makes her want to pull away.

Sienna realises as she watches Viserys walk to the door that she never wants to get intimate with Viserys again. But that will pose a problem for them. Alicent can never be with child.

"What has you so deep in thoughts?" Startled Sienna looks around to see Alicent reaching for Helaena. "Sorry I did not intended to startle you."

"Sorry I was thinking about something." Sienna quickly says. "This concerns you." Alicent's eyebrows raise. "I do not want to be intimate with Viserys again but if you are with child then I can never announce that child to be mine."

"What are you saying I should do?" Alicent asks after a few moments of silence.

"You can do two things. First, and I will not suggest you do it, is leave and come back after a few years. But if you leave, your children will stay here." Sienna watches as Alicent's face falls. "Second, and I recommend it, is you continue your stay at the Red Keep but take Moon Tea each morning. That can ascertain that you are never with child again."

"But questions will arise if I order Moon Tea."

"That is why you will not. I will."

Alicent thinks about her options though Sienna knows Alicent can never bear to leave her children. "I will stay." Alicent finally answers.

"Good." Sienna puts a sleeping Aegon down and approaches a table. "Here." She hands Alicent the cup on the table. "You should begin from today."

Without hesitating, Alicent takes the cup. She does not want to give birth to another bastard child.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Tired of hearing about the Stepstones and how lucky she is to be blessed with two children, Sienna exits the Royal tent. Outside she notices Rhaenyra talking to Lord Jason Lannister. Guessing the topic of their discussion, Sienna approaches them.

"Lord Jason, Princess Rhaenyra." Both turn to Sienna. Jason becomes apprehensive while Rhaenyra's expression changes to one of relief.

"Your Grace." Lord Jason bows low.

Sienna smiles graciously. "Lord Jason, I hope you do not mind that I have to take Rhaenyra with me. There are some... princessly duties she has to attend to."

"Of course, your Grace." Lord Jason bows.

Smiling Sienna stirs Rhaenyra away from him. Once they are at a safe distance, Rhaenyra turns to Sienna. "He was asking for my hand in marriage."

"I know." Sienna sighs. "Ever since you came of age we have been receiving offers for your hand. I have been doing my best to make sure Viserys does not say yes to any. But you have to make a choice soon."

"I do not want to." Rhaenyra says defiantly.

Sienna sighs. "Do you believe we have any say in this? You have to marry one day, make your choice now before it is too late."

"I do not want to end up like you." Rhaenyra states. Sienna's eyes widen and she takes a step back. Rhaenyra realises what she has just said. "Sienna, I did not-"