When we get out of school Cole, Danny, and Jackie still aren't back. We go home and Katherine asks us but no one knows, those who probably do don't snitch. I go upstairs to my room and Lee and Isaac follow me.
"I say we tell him now." Isaac whispers to me.
"Sure," I whisper back to him.
We all go into the room and lay in our beds.
"Hey Lee we gotta tell you something." Isaac says to Lee making him turn to look at us both with a confused look. We then proceeded to tell him then explain when it started.
"So you guys are dating?!" Lee says surprised.
"Yes! But turn it down a bit, we don't want anyone to know, and Lee I swear if you tell anyone, I will burn every single one of your belongings and you." I say to him. He motions him zipping his lips then we all start laughing.

Later at night were still in our rooms and we hear the front door open. We all turn to look at each other.
"That has to be them!" I say and get up to go down stairs.
"Where are you going?" Isaac asks me.
"I'm gonna get Jackie, to make sure she's okay." I say, he nods his head and I go downstairs. Soon enough I hear giggling coming from Jackie and see Katherine, George, Cole, and Jackie at the bottom of the stairs. I fully walk down the stairs and see Cole has no shirt on. "Gross! Put a fucking shirt on your moron!" I yell covering my eyes. Katherine gives me a look due to me cursing. "Excuse my language..." I say quietly. "You done grounding them so I can take Jackie up to her room?" I ask.
"Yeah..." Katherine says while giving me a look that has "please take her to her room before she says anything stupid." written all over it. I put my arm around Jackie's shoulder and slowly walk her up the steps making sure she doesn't fall since she's drunk. Once I put her in her room I go back to mine and find Isaac and Lee fighting about something.
"What the hell are you guys fighting over this time!" I ask while laughing.
"Lee put my leather jacket in the closet again!" Isaac yells. I scoff and turn to Lee.
"Dude you know how he acts when you put his jacket in the closet." I say to Lee laughing.
"Well then tell him to clean his side of the fucking room!" He says mad.
"Can you guys just stop yelling I have a headache from the smell of alcohol Jackie is carrying around with her." I say throwing myself on my bed.
"She's drunk!?" Isaac and Lee say in sync.
"Hella drunk, she apparently barley drank, lightweight much?" I say chuckling.
"Dude you don't even drink so who are you to judge." Lee says scoffing.
"Well I'm sorry that alcohol is not my thing." I say rolling my eyes. Isaac laughs and lays down on my bed next to me. Lee looks at Isaac and I and then speaks.
"Imma go downstairs for a little maybe play a game on the tv or something." He says and walks out the room shutting the door. Isaac sits up and turns to look at me and smiles.
"What?" I say laughing.
"You're just so pretty.." he says still staring at me. We both lean in and start to kiss. He lifts up my chin since he's taller than me and continues kissing me. I put both my hands behind his neck while kissing as he holds me by my waist. We continue kissing for minutes until we both pull apart and catch our breaths.
"I love you Isa. A lot." Isaac says looking at me.
"I love you a lot too, Isaac." I say smiling.
"Wait. We never checked the message!" He says laughing.
"You're right!" I say while grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I open the message and we both read what it says, "Hi Isabella."
"What the fuck. I thought this was gonna be more exciting." Isaac says bummed out. I chuckle. "Well are you gonna answer?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess." I say. I type a message and send it, "Hi? Who is this." Is what I typed. The person didn't take long to respond.
"Are you sure you want to know?" Is what it says.
"What the hell type of joke it this." I say to Isaac and he has his head rested on my shoulder.
"Weirdo." Isaac says scoffing.
"What should I say?" I ask him.
"Just say yeah or something." He responds. And I do what he says. I type, "yeah." And the person responds.
"I'm your mother Isabella." The message says.
"What.." I mumble in shock. Isaac reads the message and gasps taking his head off my shoulder.
"They have to be fucking with you Isa. Right?" Isaac asks. Except I don't answer this time. I'm frozen from shock. Could this actually be my mother? If so, why the hell was she contacting me? I throw my phone to the side of my bed and sit there still frozen.
"Isa??" Isaac asks concerned. I don't answer again. Suddenly I cry. And he brings me into a tight hug. His warmth slowly calms me down. I cry and cry, but Isaac continues to hug me.
"I'm blocking her." I say. I grab my phone block the number and delete it.
"I won't let her hurt you Isa." Isaac says. I smile and he wipes my tears. His soft lips touch mine like they did minutes before, we kiss. Whenever I kiss Isaac, I forget about any worries I had before. The tears slowly dry up and I hug Isaac again.
"What would I actually do without you Isaac?" I say still hugging him.

The next day, I walk downstairs with Isaac, "Good morning!" I say brightly and smiling.
"Morning!" Katherine responds smiling back.
"Sweet! Pancakes!" Danny says from behind me and Isaac. I get startled and slightly jump.
"Jeez didn't mean to scare you Isa." Danny says laughing.
"How'd you sleep?" Katherine asks Danny.
"Like a baby." He responds. We laugh and Isaac and I sit down at the island.
"Good morning!" George says while walking into the kitchen.
"Morning." Katherine says in response.
"So, Cole awake yet?" He asks Katherine.
"I haven't seen him." Katherine responds
"I'm gonna yell." George says to Jackie since she has a headache. I giggle and so does Isaac.
"Cole! Please come down!" George yells. "Now!" He adds.
"Where's the fire?" Cole asks while walking into the kitchen.
"Sleeping beauty, this is for you." George says giving Jackie a piece of paper. "And this one is for you." He adds giving Cole a piece of paper too.
"And what is this?" Cole asks
"It is a list of chores that we expect the two of you to get done today." Katherine responds
"What? You didn't think you were just gonna, you know, hang out and watch tv all day, did you?" George says smiling. "Call me if you need me, honey." He tells Katherine while walking out the kitchen.
"Okay." Katherine responds. Me and Isaac both laugh as I play with Isaac's hair.
"How come you guys are so touchy now days?" Katherine asks both of us.
"I, don't know what you're talking about aunt Kathy." Isaac responds with a fake confused face.

Later me, Isaac, and Lee are outside kicking around a soccer ball. "You suck at this." I say to Isaac giggling.
"Well I'm sorry I'm not the one that plays soccer on a team." He says back smiling.
"Enough flirting you to." Lee says scoffing. I turn and see Parker and Jackie talking together. I find myself smiling since they're getting along. "Here it goes!" Lee shouts at Cole and kicks the ball. The ball slams against the truck that Cole next to.
"You got a whole ranch to play in and you gotta kick it there, huh?" Cole yells at Lee.
"Come on!" Lee says bummed out. I laugh and steal the ball from him.
"Oh come on Isabella!" He groans annoyed.
"Sucks to suck!" I say laughing and kicking the ball. Isaac runs after me but I run faster, still kicking the ball. I suddenly feel isaac pick me up by my waist.
"Put me down you moron!" I yell kicking my legs in the air.
"No." Isaac says laughing. I continue kicking my legs so he puts me down and he does but steals the ball from me.
"Hey!" I yell at him.

After a while, we all walk outside except for Jackie and Cole. I'm wearing a white Nike hoodie, a white shirt underneath, Black ripped baggy jeans, and white converse. While Isaac's wear a purple-white shirt, his signature leather jacket on top, jeans, and his timberlands that he always wears. We all get in the car as Jackie and Cole stay by the front door cleaning. Since they're grounded they can't go to the Lark Cafe party with us.

At the Cafe me, Isaac, and Lee are all together the whole time, if you couldn't tell, we're basically the trio of the family. "So when are you guys planning to tell everyone, about you know." Lee asks both me and Isaac.
"I don't know, whenever Isa wants to." Isaac says elbowing me.
"I don't know either, maybe soon. I was thinking maybe like on thanksgiving, during dinner." I say in response.
"That's a good idea." Lee says nodding his head.
"Oh, Lee, um I gotta tell you something." I whisper to Lee so only him and Isaac can hear.
"What is it?" He asks.
"Yesterday. When you left the room. Me and Isaac checked a message that I got from an unknown number that morning, and, um, it was my mother.." I say quietly.
"What!" Lee shouts but no one pays attention since it's so loud with the music.
"Shut up dude!" Isaac says to Lee flicking him on the forehead.
"Ow! Sorry jeez." Lee says in response. "So what did you do or say after?" He asks me.
"I blocked her." I respond with a straight face.
"Reasonable." Lee says nodding. We all laugh and continue what we were talking about before all this.

Back home, we all rush through the door not wanting to be outside due to the storm. Me and Isaac run into the kitchen. "Fuck! This is my favorite pair of jeans dude!" I whisper-yell as I realize my jeans are covered in rain droplets. Isaac chuckles and wipes off the droplets that are in his leather jacket.
"Where is Jackie and Cole?" Katherine asks.
"Found 'em." Alex says sounding kinda mad. The lights turn back on and I walk into the living room where Alex, Cole, and Jackie are just to find Jackie and Cole standing next to each other while Alex looks pissed.
What happened? I ask myself.

Authors Note:
HIIII🤍 I meant to post yesterday but I got caught up in editing for my tiktok account and forgot to finish this chapter, but now it's finished! Please feel free to leave any suggestions and correct any grammar mistakes! My tiktok is @itzyxmidzy_1 btw!

Daily reminder:
A persons style does not define their personality in any way.
(Made up by me!🤍)