Chapter 2, private conversations.

Mainly writing this for you (Gianna383971 ) doll face<3 erm anyways no this isn't texting 😭

=—————————=
Benji's POV (cutie patootieeee)
=—————————=

"Are you sure this is a good idea...?" I asked to the ravenette, who has been dragging me around town for 2 hours now.

"Nope!" Zed replied, still pretty cheery, he's been overly happy since he's gotten me alone, and away from scarlet.

"Wonderful..." I say while adjusting my glasses. "Where are you taking me anyway?" I really was curious!

"Somewhereeeee...and we're here!!" He dragged on until we got to the top of the steps, he finally let go of my wrist, which was now bruise due the grip he had on it.., and sat down on a gorgeous stone bench.

I walked up and sat next to him, he handed me the bag of sweets we had gotten while still with scarlet.

Yum! I Grinned to myself

Around 10 minutes later of small talk and oddly comfortable silence.

//A/N sorry guys I just finished watching as above so below so I switched my movie to scary stories to tell in the dark//

"You don't have to do...this." He finally spoke up, "what?" I looked over to him.

"You don't have to go into the catacombs." Oh that's what he meant...

"...yes, I do, actually." The mood saddened quickly. "What? No you don't!!" ...he's so kind...

"Scarlet doesn't really give me a choice" I want him to help, but asking would be impolite.

We both fell silent as we heard heels clicking up the wooden steps behind us.

It was her

"Oh! There you boys are!" She walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder and tightening her grip.

I winced. He noticed.

He leaned over and placed a hand on hers. I hated that. He pushed hers off. He kept his hand in place for a few seconds longer.

Scarlet glared and Zed stared. "We aren't going." The sweet man spoke up.

Wait what.

"Wait what?" "Huh??" Me and the dirty blonde spoke in the same moment.

"We aren't going into the catacombs with you, scarlet." He repeated himself.

I looked at him like he was insane. Because he was

"WHAT??!!" She shouted. Shit.

"S-scarlet!! He was j-just jok-" I tried to speak out but a hand slipped onto my mouth, stopping my voice from leaving my mouth. Jeez how much more touchy can he get...

He pushed my glasses up with his pinky.

That's how much more I guess.

///////////////////////
That's the end for this chapter out of tiredness