𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙐𝘿𝙀

━━ I, Y/N, THE PRINZESSIN DER VERURTEILUNG, DESCEND UPON THIS LAND BY THE CALL OF FATE !

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐙𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍

_________________
𓏲 𝘫𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳..˖

──── ⋆⋅ 𝇋ꕥ𝇌 ⋅⋆ ────
Y/N L/N | THE PRINZESSIN

"I hear the voice of fate, speaking my name in humble supplication..." ⏜ ۫ ໒꒱

【 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 】

╰─❥ Y/N L/N
╰──❥ GRADE: grade 2 sorcerer
╰──❥ AGE: 18-19
╰──❥ SPECIES: human

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN WHICH, a self-proclaimed prinzessin joins jujutsu high to become a sorcerer, meeting various others, curses and humans alike, that seem to take an interest in her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

── ⋆⋅ PLAYLIST ⋅⋆ ──

ENTROPY | Awkward Marina
'Cause what fun is there in ever making sense? Did I get lost along the way? Lose my mind for a new identity!

CANDLE QUEEN | Ghost and Pals
She just can't help but be this way, she lost her true self long ago.

GIRL ANACHRONISM | The Dresden Dolls
There I go again, pretending to be you. Make-believing that I have a soul beneath the surface.

SARAH | Alex G
Don't you know she's been here all along in a dream? She belongs in a dream.

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF HATSUNE MIKU | Joseph Feliciano
Everything that I believed in had turned out to be such a stupid fantasy! A reflection of how I wanted things to be.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

── ⋆⋅ NOTICES ⋅⋆ ──

ONE. — This book will contain manga spoilers but once it gets to manga content (end of S2), I'll put a warning/disclaimer! I'll also do that at the end of S1 incase anybody hasn't gotten around to watching the Shibuya Incident Arc yet!

TWO. — I plan to write until around the end of the culling games arc! It may be a bit before/after but overall around there. Because of this, I will obviously continue into the manga because I don't want to wait 2-3 years for S3 to get animated.

THREE. — Nearly all the characters will get an ending! I'll do my best to do every character I can but one or two might not get an ending due to the circumstances. Although (most) characters that are dead will be getting endings, so don't worry about that!

FOUR. — Updates will be sporadic, although I'll try to get one posted around every 1-2 weeks. As much as I normally like to try and have a set update scheduled, it can get stressful at times and I want to have more leeway in terms of how much time I have with this book.

FIVE. — Y/N is (obviously) based off of Fischl from Genshin Impact! However, I will not be including Oz since I don't want to take the focus away from Y/N. I'm sorry if you like him!

SIX. — Just like Fischl, Y/N will occasionally break character when she's startled/caught off guard, although it's not often that she does!

SEVEN. — Y/N's specific height is not mentioned, the only people who will be confirmed taller than Y/N are Todo and Gojo (both 6'3)! That's because of some specific scenes I plan to write between them, although I will change this if it ends up working out another way once I get to writing it.

EIGHT. — All characters that are students will be aged up 3-4 years! For example, the first years are 15-16, so they will be aged up to 18-19! Along with that, most adults will be aged down slightly to make the age gap less odd.

NINE. — Don't like, don't read! There's no need to leave unnecessary comments if you're leaving the book or that you don't like the content in it.