𝐓𝐞𝐧 | Smile A Little

Start from the beginning

Fushiguro hung back to talk with Y/N on their walk to Gojo's car.

"You look nice," he complimented her on her outfit.

"Thanks! So do you! It's so weird to see everyone in a different day outfit than their uniform.

"Agreed," Fushiguro fidgeted with the hem of his black zip up.

"I never would have expected you to be a white pants kind of guy!"

"Oh, do you not-"

"Nonono, I think you look great. I just meant I didn't imagine this to be ur style, but I like it!"

"I suppose I'm a man of many surprises."

An engine revved down the street and Gojo pulled up in a nice-looking car. He opened the passenger window and gave them a smirk.

"Your ride has arrived."

Their jaws were all on the floor.

Where on earth did this man get a car this nice?

"Did you steal this car?" Fushiguro gave Gojo a suspicious look.

"You pain me, Megumi. Of course not!"

"Are you sure?" Kugisaki asked as she claimed shotgun for herself.

"Yes! I just know a guy who happens to know a guy..."

They all sighed as Gojo tried to change the conversation.

"He definitely stole it," Itadori whispered to Y/N who passed the message down the line to Fushiguro. She'd gotten stuck in the middle seat and was now the designated telephone for the two boys on either side of her.

Despite the fact that Gojo was driving, the car ride was peaceful. There had been a few minor arguments over the radio station, but everyone was still in a good mood as they parked the car and stretched.

"Here's our itinerary for the day... if I can find it," Gojo fished around in his bag and eventually pulled out a folded piece of paper. "We're going sightseeing as a group, then after lunch you can all wander around. We'll meet at the restaurant that we'll be having dinner at. Does that sound like a good plan?"

"Yes!"

Gojo smiled. The sight of his students all being so happy made him proud. They had all gone through so much individually and here they were, his students, cheering like a bunch of elementary schoolers on a field trip.

He tried his best not to get sentimental as he watched them take silly pictures in front of major monuments. Y/N gave the group impromptu tours of locations she'd been to during her childhood and narrated several stories that had everyone dying of laughter. Without a doubt, the best part of the morning was Yuji walking into several doors in the aquarium because he spent too much time chasing fish instead of looking where he was going. Even Fushiguro loosened up and spent time explaining his favorite historical exhibits in the museum they visited.

The morning hours flew by and lunch was over before they knew it. After he had paid the bill, Gojo had the first years give him their phone numbers in case of an emergency and he let them loose into the city.

"If you kids need me, just call me.

"Or go to the nearest bakery. The chance Gojo will be there is pretty high." Fushiguro's smart comment had them all laughing at Gojo's denial of his sugar addiction.

"Guys! I promise I eat healthy meals!"

"It's alright Gojo, we all have secrets. Yours is just a group secret!"