A NEW JOURNEY

Timothy and Darcy aka Snape and Lily 2

Timothy and Darcy aka Snape and Lily 2 .0

Okay so Sirius and Snape have feelings for their respective best friend. Expect alot of banter between them  . I read a really interesting fanfic on AO3 where the two were a iconic duo.

[The next scene, Hagrid , Darcy and Harry are walking down the streets. Darcy is wearing a blue dungarees and a green turtle neck]

Harry: All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad.

       Darcy : two questions , what if I want to bring something exotic like a fly Venus trap , two , Could we find all this in London?

       Hagrid: If you know where to go.

                   James was glad Harry atleast had Hagrid to help him navigate their world. However it did make a part of him upset that hid future son didn't grow up with him.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has “The Leaky Cauldron” magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other. Darcy and Harry look around the place ]

               Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

                Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Harry and Ms Dursley  here buy ther school supplies.

         Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!

[Darcy watches the people curiously looking at her cousin some of them gasping]

Darcy : I think you're famous here Harry. Like a movie star

                    Frank  - but how exactly is he famous ?

                     Sirius - he takes down the dark lord doesn't he? Of course he's famous. Besides he's James boy.

                       James - of course. He's from the House of Potter after all.

                            Lily rolled her eyes when he looked at her . What was Potter insuinating that she was lucky to get him with in the future ?  Severus on the other hand  shook his head , Potter was always egotistical when it came to flaunting his family's Influence.

       [A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

Quirrell: Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you.

         Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Darcy , Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.