"We couldn't help but notice that you both seem hungry," the man said, opening a final door leading them to a table. Plates, food, and all the other things you needed were there. Kier and Dev hadn't even noticed their stomachs grumbling because of the tension of not getting caught. "Names? And, oh, please sit." The man seemed friendly, and the two brothers sat beside one another.

"I'm," he was just about to say Dev but stopped himself. "W001."

"Ah, yes. Mr. Yello," the man said, smiling. "Good to see you again." See me again? Dev thought. But I'm not even Yello? Dev was confused. Wha- "Then you must be Mr. Baablu, then?" He looked at Kier. He smiled again. That smile seemed more and more creepy to Kier and Dev.

"Yes, Sir..." Kier tried to show that he didn't know what to call the man. The man didn't take the hint but didn't matter as he said:

"As you both know... I am Boosfer also once known as agent 8005," the man said. Boosfer placed himself in front of them. The other man sat beside Boosfer at first. He then moved to Kier. Then to Dev. He was just all around and nowhere at the same time. They barely noticed him. That was until he sat beside Kier and grabbed his thigh. He tried to shake him off.

"Please, Sir," Kier whispered to him trying to shove him away. He walked away, making Kier breathe out. He saw him sit next to Dev again. Dev must not have seen his hand coming when he out of nowhere kicked the table with his knee. Dev tensed at the pain and looked irritated at the quiet male.

"Is everything okay, Sir?" Boosfer said, looking at Dev. Kier saw Boosfer hide a grin. He knows! This is set up! Kier thought irritated at first but then tried not to grin at it himself.

"Yeah, yeah!" Dev breathed out. You could see him struggle as the man wouldn't let him be. His hand moved up his thigh.

Boosfer gave them some vegetables, meat, and a sauce. They soon hovered over it.

Now and then Dev gave out some small irritated, annoyed, and disturbed grunts at the male. Dev was just trying to enjoy his meal.

"Now let's get to it, shall we?" Boosfer said, looking at the two men eating. Boosfer didn't take any food.

"YeAh," Dev said with a smile but was deeply disturbed by the male. He was almost in Dev's pants by now.

"We all know what it's about," Boosfer said. The brothers wanted to look at each other to see if the other knew what it was about. Both only nodded. "We're talking 30 million." Their mouths almost dropped to the ground. That's two times more than the highest amount they were allowed to go with!

"Nah, 10," Kier said, looking the man in the eyes.

"25."

"12."

"20 million, not further."

"13 million," Kier said. Boosfer narrowed his eyes.

"18."

"14."

"No, 18 million, I can't go further."

"15 million, Mr. Boosfer." Kier had his eyes locked with Boosfer's. "We won't go further up."

"17-"

"No." Kier saw and heard Dev shove the man's hand off of him. Boosfer followed his eyes.

"15 million and two hours," Boosfer said with a confident smile. Two hours? What does he mean by that? The point is: that they got it to 15 million.

"14 and five hours," Kier said, not knowing what they were dealing with. "10 million and 12 hours." Kier crossed his arms.

He could see Boosfer nearly laugh.